JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW 2019 RC invitation video

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1789 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 hours ago, jjsunray said:

was surprised,sort of, that a sister is the narrator.  I believe this is a first isn't it?

My memory is failing me (as usual), but there was a video I saw not long ago where a sister was narrating. Maybe this is something new they are starting to do? Hope so. Some of our sisters have lovely voices. 😊

I was surprised,sort of, that a sister is the narrator.  I believe this is a first isn't it?

It is not a first. A sister can narrate a video that isn’t a theocratic teaching video. Great examples are the Was It Designed videos. Another great example is the What Happens at a Kingdom Hall video.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I wonder if this is the Trailer. It doesn't contain anything about the Josiah two part drama.
It looks more like short video we can use in the field.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and this is it!

1 minute ago, Jako said:

I wonder if this is the Trailer. It doesn't contain anything about the Josiah two part drama.

I see what you mean... but..the theme is 'Love Never Fails' and that is what the focus of the trailer is, in inviting people too. it is only about a minute long so can't cover everything. They kept it very simple... but the impact is excellent.

my take anyway.. Time now for 🍮 and 🍩

2 hours ago, Jako said:

502019252_univ_lss_xl.jpg

3 hours ago, Jako said:

I don't think this is the "Drama or movie" trailer.  It is just a video invitation like we have for a Memorial video invitation.  It is titled as a Convention Invitation.  I can change the title if it makes it clearer.

invite.JPG