JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mass shooting: 5 dead in Darwin, Australia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1787 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Another one 

At least five people have been killed and others are injured after a Darwin man allegedly went on a shooting rampage across the city tonight.

Parts of Darwin were thrown into lockdown before 6pm tonight as police scoured the city to find the alleged gunman, believed to be armed with a sawn-off shotgun.

NT Police Duty Superintendent Lee Morgan confirmed to news.com.au at least five people were dead and two more had gunshot wounds.

https://www.news.com.au/national/northern-territory-police-searching-for-alleged-gunman-in-darwin/news-story/fcb40bb74d83488bc00507b3837882a7

Oh my! Not again! At least this time they have the perpetrator, still alive. Most other shootings wind up with the shooter killing himself, or being shot and killed by police. I don't remember when the last time was that I saw an exception to that rule. Maybe they'll think of questioning this guy to the limit to see what causes people to do horrendous things like that!