JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Give You My All" lyrics

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1780 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/give-you-my-all/?fbclid=IwAR1-xZjF6GxexV8a5Sc3OYp-iy8eQMza57s-An4WGE6jvDQPffCC7Oi2fPA

View File

A  link to the words of all of the Original Songs on JW Broadcasting - from Yahoo Group JW_Tech with permission,

4 hours ago, The German said:

I think it is the best to go directly to jw.org  (with permission of the governing body).

Then you will allways have all of the songs.

Direct link:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that not also direct link as posted in the thread title? 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

55 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

Perhaps you didn't notice but Manfred was just joking with the part "from Yahoo Group JW_Tech with permission,"

So it is.

We have Jw.org.

We habe all we need.

No permission needed from Yahoo or any group.

Direct information from the GB is the best.

Thanks, I did not intend to overstep the brothers.  If you look down the listing, all of the original song lyrics are there, and they all came from the JW.org site.  One could go to each one of them, but the code that the brother posted just put the lyrics all together- you only have to click on the titles. No adding or subtracting.  I immediately thought of a get together where a few friends get to learn the words and sing the songs together with the video.

By the way, I asked the brother who posted it if I could copy the code and share it with other Witnesses, because I wanted to make sure that he did not get it inappropriately.

Edited by rbrown1205

You did not overstep anything because it was all on JW.org. as noticed i the address you poste. Can't go wrong when encouraging our group to go to JW.org en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/

Personally I question why the brother posted it on Yahoo in the first place, but that is just me. I have never been fond of Yahoo. :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, Intercore said:

For me it's only the link to "Give You My All", but not to the "lyrics of all original songs"...

This link will take you to a listing of all the Original JW Broadcast songs that have been posted SO FAR.

The brothers are adding more all the time.  

Just five more to go...by my calculations: Never Give Up, What Means the Most to Me, If You Could See What I See, We Won't Forget You

and The Best Life Ever. :D 

Anxiously awaiting the CORRECT lyrics so I can fix my mondegreens from pre-closed caption years. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

This link will take you to a listing of all the Original JW Broadcast songs that have been posted SO FAR.

The brothers are adding more all the time.  

Just five more to go...by my calculations: Never Give Up, What Means the Most to Me, If You Could See What I See, We Won't Forget You

and The Best Life Ever. :D 

Anxiously awaiting the CORRECT lyrics so I can fix my mondegreens from pre-closed caption years. :D 

Yes, I know, but in the file's (as now it's clear, it's not the file, just the link) description it was said that in this file there are lyrics of all original songs. So I thought it'll be like PDF document or something. 

BTW, I use PDF with lyrics of all songs because it's much easier to have them in one place and use it offline. 

On 6/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, Intercore said:

BTW, I use PDF with lyrics of all songs because it's much easier to have them in one place and use it offline. 

TXT files or better still RTF  work just as good for words - no chords for TXT maybe RTF and use a Lot less space and don't need a reader that can handle PDF ( portable document file )

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: