JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Radiation and iPhone 7, etc...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-cell-phone-radiation-testing-20190821-72qgu4nzlfda5kyuhteiieh4da-story.html

This type of information has been lurking for years. I listened to an university report that said that the cell phones will be the next tobacco...

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I have an iPhone XR. This is why I usually don’t talk with it against my ear but on speakerphone instead.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

19 minutes ago, .Ivan. said:

For men putting phone in front pocket od pants, can affect to fertility..

Or worse. For women who put phones in their bra, some have ended up with breast cancer, where they stash their phones. Soft tissue is soft tissue. 

I worry about men. Putting in it their pants pockets, or shirt pocket. If I were a man, I’d try to find a way for it not to be so close to one’s skin. 

I wonder if they have a phone case that addresses it. 

Women have purses.

And, we hardly ever put it next to our brain. I can remember doing it once or twice. (In a store, and the conversation was private) Use speaker phone. It can be inconvenient to find a bit of privacy. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

14 hours ago, Dove said:

I bought one made by Defender Shield sold on Amazon...

Please let us know if you notice a difference while using your phone. Actually, what I notice is discomfort from the cellular signal coming to my phone..it gives me a warm sensation on the top of my head!! If I put it on airplane mode I don't feel it. So that would be when the protective shield would help radiation from the battery from affecting the user..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

On 8/23/2019 at 9:12 AM, SUNRAY said:

Please let us know if you notice a difference while using your phone. Actually, what I notice is discomfort from the cellular signal coming to my phone..it gives me a warm sensation on the top of my head!! If I put it on airplane mode I don't feel it. So that would be when the protective shield would help radiation from the battery from affecting the user..

I didn't notice anything like that, but I thought it made the phone heavier to hold.

I eventually returned it, for the price and not even sure it was doing any good..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..