JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Movie Quotes" Game

Joey

Thanks I have seen that term on some other games. I haven't heard of that dance, I wasn't around yet. LOL.

Can you start a new movie please?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I'm not sure that anyone said it in the movie Gattaca, but it was the subtitle.

Lynn, I think we were all stumped by your question. You had better reveal all.

In the interim:

"I appreciate your concern for the dignity of the court 007, Unfortunately, the man is a tax-paying citizen and entitled by our constitution to try and manipulate the legal system like everybody else. "

• 3 months later...

New...

If I ever get a chance a want to go back east.

Dress in fine silks. Have my Hair done nice..

Maam i like to Marry you, you have fine child bearing hips. I be a real good man to you...

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Thank God it's Friday!

Dragnet

Pep Streebeck: Tom Hanks Thank God it's Friday!

from SurferGirl

New...

If I ever get a chance a want to go back east.

Dress in fine silks. Have my Hair done nice..

Maam i like to Marry you, you have fine child bearing hips. I be a real good man to you...

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 3 months later...

Is the Popemobile Catholic?”

I wanna try answer: cars (the first one) 

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

• 1 month later...

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we cant control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense..

Thats what it is like for me... I didnt plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me,

But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us..

We fell in love despite our differences , and once we did something rare and beautiful was created..

For me love like that has happened only once, and thats why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory..

I will never forget a single moment of it..

( Nicolas Sparks of the Notebook). My favourite movie

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and bring

Peace to our minds. ( Nicolas Sparks the Notebook)

A plethora is a whole lot! Bunches and bunches.

Plethora and plethora of brothers

Stand at my side to be

Each one a faithful witness

Serving eternally...  :tongue:

Quite right, Chris.  But from what film does the quote come?