JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Movie Quotes" Game

Joey

Frankenstein (1939)

Henry Frankenstein=Colin Clive “It’s Alive! It’s Alive!"

New:

“Nothing is as important as the care of my flowers. Through your neglect, this flower has died. You've murdered a flower!”

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Frankenstein (1939)

Henry Frankenstein=Colin Clive “It’s Alive! It’s Alive!"

New:

“Nothing is as important as the care of my flowers. Through your neglect, this flower has died. You've murdered a flower!”

Clue: Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty (Character)

from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

new

“Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk”?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Actually it was an earler Sherlock Holmes film (unless they did it again in Game Of Shadows, which I haven't seen). George Zucco as Moriarty said it in The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes (1939).

Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan in Dirty Harry.

new

I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me.

The Shawshank Redemption

Warden Samuel Norton=Bob Gunton “I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me”

New:

Let me ask you something. Why do keep calling this car Ocho? Can't you read the numbers?

• 2 weeks later...

High Anxiety

Brophy=Ron Carey “I got it, I got it, I got it........I ain't got it.”

New:

What would you have me do? Give out? Give up? Give in?

High Anxiety

Brophy=Ron Carey “I got it, I got it, I got it........I ain't got it.”

New:

What would you have me do? Give out? Give up? Give in?

Lion in winter- katherine hepburn.

new.

Well can you shoot if your not sobber?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Has John wayne and Dean Martin. Richie Valentines

Well can you shoot if your not sobber?

Guess:

Rio Bravo

John Wayne

Yes Bravo! Lynn. didn't realize You guys were waiting for my return. Sorry for not being back. soon enough.

How TO Marry a Millionaire, 1953 Marilyn Monroe,

new,,

They seek him here, they seek him there, those rich ladies seek him everywhere?

How TO Marry a Millionaire, 1953 Marilyn Monroe,

new,,

They seek him here, they seek him there, those rich ladies seek him everywhere?

Correct Movie.

Marilyn Monroe did not say the line.