JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Movie Quotes" Game

Joey

Fistful of Dollars

Joe=Clint Eastwood “Crazy bellringer was right, there's money to be made in a place like this.”

New”

Face it, Yul Brenner- You can start calling yourself Madonna... but you're still going to end up in an outhouse shanty like every other dock-working nobody.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

NEW: "We're rageous, party, party, party."

Hint: The movie was filmed in Australia and well known worldwide.

Hey Bro I was gonna say Mad Max 3. but probably have wrong movie. Mad max 3 was

filmed in the sand hills were i grew up called kurnell. /cronulla its now 40 mins drive away

to me, gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Quote: Face it, Yul Brenner- You can start calling yourself Madonna... but you're still going to end up in an outhouse shanty like every other dock-working nobody.

ANS: COOL RUNNINGS,

Quote by: Sanka Coffie played by Doug E. Doug

2nd Quote: Frankly my dear i don't give a dam

ANS: GONE WITH THE WIND.

Quote by: Rhett Butler played by Clark Gable.

NEW: "With my little stick and my highly evolved brain I shall make fire"

I would just like to hear the pitter-patter of little feet before I die, is that so terrible?" " Well, how 'bout I get you a mouse and a piece of sheet metal."

"If i want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.

Ans: UNCLE BUCK

JOHN CANDY

NEW: "We detect the traces of a second alien life form buried deep inside the first."

We detect the traces of a second alien life form buried deep inside the first

Dr Waller in Green Lantern. (Not seen the film, so had to search as no-one else was answering.)

new

It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Office Space

Tom Smykowski=Richard Riehle

“It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.”

New:

“Look, they're lushing it up and fighting all the time and if somebody gets killed, so somebody gets killed! They don't care! Oh, sure, there are some good things about 'em, too. Look, I'm the first one to say that.”

Of Mice and Men

Lennie= John Malkovich I wish we had some ketchup.

George= Gary Sinise Whatever we ain't got, that's what you want!"

New:

“Thank God, it's Friday!”

[large][/large]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger."

Ans: Batman The Dark Night

By Joker played by Heath Ledger

New: You know the difference between you and me, I make this look good.

I love Old movies and some new but can't always remember the lines

this is my last go is it

In the Heat of the Night.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

[large][/large]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger."

Ans: Batman The Dark Night

By Joker played by Heath Ledger

New: You know the difference between you and me, I make this look good.

Men in Black

Jay=Will Smith “You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good.”

New:

“You always want to shoot them in their right eye. It spoils their aim.”

I think this is going back before my time!

William Demarest= George Fury in Along Came Jones (1945 - before I was born!) That took some research.

new

"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."

"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."[large][/large]

Ans: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

By King of Swamp Castle played by Michael Palin

NEW: "Each and every man under my command will owe me 100 nazi scalps."

"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."[large][/large]

Ans: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

By King of Swamp Castle played by Michael Palin

NEW: "Each and every man under my command will owe me 100 nazi scalps."

Some may feel uncomfortable posting the Name of the movie containing this quote. You may want to post a different quote.