JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Movie Quotes" Game

Joey

The Manchurian Candidate (2004) - Denzel Washington,,?

new

OH I hate it when the movie is interupted..:cry:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

The Manchurian Candidate (2004) - Denzel Washington,,?

Film is right, but character was Eleanor Shaw played by Meryl Streep.

I don't know your quote, so hope someone comes in with the answer.

Ok I admit when i googled, I saw Meryl Streeps version and also Denzel Washington's version too.

SO I was not sure which to pick,

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

OH I hate it when the movie is interupted..:cry:

Not a clue!

ok Lynn here is a clue..

Tonight is gonna be a freeze, Cold night, I will get those diamonds...

The only thing I could come up with is a Mr. Freeze in Batman but the quote is not there.

Lynn you are right.

Sorry you couldn't find the quote, I had seen the movie recently and made up the line myself, Kinda fun:thumbsup:

your turn Bro.

The only thing I could come up with is a Mr. Freeze in Batman but the quote is not there.

Lynn you are right.

Sorry you couldn't find the quote, I had seen the movie recently and made up the line myself, Kinda fun:thumbsup:

your turn Bro.

Rather defeats the idea of the game, though.

Lynn you are right.

your turn Bro.

Rather defeats the idea of the game, though.

I Thought all these made quotes were made up. Honestly..Where do you go to search for your lines?

Bandits

Billy Bob Thornton (awesome actor!) "Terry Lee Collins"

New

"Rule no. 1: Don't work where you live."

Matchstick Men (2003)?

New

Have you ever read the Bible? Yes, Ma'am Didn't that cure your thirst for drinking? No, it cured my thirst for reading?

New

Have you ever read the Bible? Yes, Ma'am Didn't that cure your thirst for drinking? No, it cured my thirst for reading?

Paint your wagon

Ben Rumson: Lee Marvin

New

"God is not on our side because he hates idiots also"

A Fistfull of Dollars

Joe = Clint Eastwood "God is not on our side because he hates idiots also"

New:

"That man has been a thorn in my side for over 40 years. But one thing about him - he never lied to me."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Bird Man of Alcatraz

(Another great movie)

Warden Shoemaker: Karl Malden

New

"I've heard many a powerful Bible-walloper, but you not only put the fear of God into them, you scared the hell out of 'em."

Elmer Gantry.[1960]

new..

"The old man was right, only the farmers won. We lost. We'll always lose."