JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Movie Quotes" Game

Joey

ok how is this -----" cow, another cow "(someone else asks)" different cow ?"

"Nope same cow"

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

your right

hmmm gone with the wind or fried green tomatoes (I have not seen this movie)

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New Movie.....

There's two kinds of people, them goin' somewhere and them goin' nowhere. And that's what's true.?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 2 months later...

Is it from Paint Your Wagon?

Yes Christopher your correct. ( Sorry to have held up the game. been away. etc)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hey Christopher, you got it right .... "Tell your sister, you were right ..." (the part in quotes is a line from a movie) :)

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

We have a winner!!!

And now .... "You can bid the mob Good Day"

"The man from snowy river" Harrison - Kirk Douglas at 1:34:43

New:

"You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make it a biscuit."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

White men can't jump

Along the same lines ....

"Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will."

Hunt for Red October - Sam Neil's character asked this of Sean Connery's character

New

"You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it."

Hunt for Red October - Sam Neil's character asked this of Sean Connery's character

New

"You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it."

Star Trek VI - The Undiscovered Country

Chancellor Gorkon - David Warner

New:

"You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Star Trek V1: The Undiscovered Country.

new;;;

I refuse to sick. I'm wearing Valentino.  for crying out loud?

Star Trek V1: The Undiscovered Country.

new;;;

I refuse to sick. I'm wearing Valentino.  for crying out loud?

• 2 months later...

John, you are supposed to answer the previous question before setting another! LOL.  :D

The Devil Wears Prada

How about this one (it's from an old movie!):  "Such insolence must support a healthy appetite!"

The Adventures Of Robin Hood  (line spoken by Claude Rains)

Now we can go with yours John

Here's a classic: "......you may run the risks my friend......but I do the cutting..."