JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Biblical Museum in the New System

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1363 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I would love to see Jehovah bring back items that are in the bible and make them available for us to see. I think the idea of a museum of original item in the bible is pretty intriguing. 

I would like to see the Ark of the Covenant and Noah's Ark recreated by Jehovah. 

What biblical item would you like Jehovah to recreate and put into a museum in the new system? 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Why would they need to be recreated by Jehovah?  The people who built them originally will be recreated by Jehovah and they could then reconstruct exact replicas.

I'd like to see a recreation of Solomon's Temple.  The Ark of the Covenant needs a place to be kept, after all.

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

Why would they need to be recreated by Jehovah?  The people who built them originally will be recreated by Jehovah and they could then reconstruct exact replicas.

I'd like to see a recreation of Solomon's Temple.  The Ark of the Covenant needs a place to be kept, after all.

My thoughts exactly! We could commission Noah to do it all over again. I'm thinking though, he might not want to.. been there, done that. 

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

The people who built them originally will be recreated by Jehovah and they could then reconstruct exact replicas.

I'd like to see the original. Original wood, tools and maybe even physical evidence it had been lived in and survived a flood.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'd like to see Goliaths original armour and David's sling. Maybe the stone that he used too...not sure about that one..🤣

I would like to see “technological room” namely hologram, where you enter in, and select program like ...Jerusalem during Jesus time, 

Jonah preachers in Babylon.. Exodus from Egypt...etc... in that room you could explore daily life of people and simply experience what is recorded in the Bible. 
The program would be developed with the help of real people that lived the era (Jonah, Moses ...etc) 

Ok ...I think I am asking too much. LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Wildest dream: tour of the temples, rebuilt and the Ark of Noah. An angel is the tour guide. We break between Solomon’s temple to eat manna for lunch, then continue on to Noah’s Ark. We each get to touch the tablets. Perhaps a replica of Antenoacian life, including a tower of Babel. 

Yesterday, in my bath, I was thinking about Rev 21:1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more

And I thought, I'd be very OK with Jehovah's day being so cataclysmic that it would change the geography, continent, seas, everything upside down, you see... then all of the names with have, for cities, rivers, countries, oceans would be useless and we would start again from scratch about geographic.

In this situation, I'd love to be a cartographer.

But in the meantime...  we would lose the Promised Land lore... that would be sad. I want to go visit there one day.

Edited by Dages