JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video Production for 2020 “Always Rejoice”! Regional Convention Program

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1343 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If this had been a "Hollywood" production - it would have cost in the millions for the sets :eek:  and them even more millions for the workers :facepalmpo2: and that would be before the even more millions paid to the actors :wall: 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Once a brother asked me watching delinquent-looking actors in a JW-made video how I can be so sure that all the actors are really us.

I said if not they would’ve had to pay them.. why do that when you have free actors who are also excellent waiting to volunteer. 

Once a brother asked me watching delinquent-looking actors in a JW-made video how I can be so sure that all the actors are really us.
I said if not they would’ve had to pay them.. why do that when you have free actors who are also excellent waiting to volunteer. 

“delinquent-looking?” He does know that the are all just playing parts, right? And that they are simply following instructions?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

If you recall, after the video on True Love there was a video about the making of the video and what it was like to portray the characters in the video.

The brother who played "the bad guy" was one of the ones interviewed. Looking at him in the interview you would not have thought he was that bad guy since he is not really like that.

He didn't dress like it, talk like it or act like it in real life. He was just "acting" and did a good job of it.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~