JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warning! Public schools are teaching what!!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1315 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"California's new sex ed guidelines encourage teachers to talk to students about gender identity, masturbation

Critics say the new guidelines are an assault on parental rights and expose children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home."

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It’s only the beginning. A Massive curriculum promoting cultural Marxism ( including how to make protest signs and practice in protest tactics ) and transgender acceptance is also being promoted. This is similar to what was done in the early stages of every modern revolution.  

On 8/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, BenJepthah said:

It’s only the beginning. A Massive curriculum promoting cultural Marxism ( including how to make protest signs and practice in protest tactics ) and transgender acceptance is also being promoted. This is similar to what was done in the early stages of every modern revolution.  

Where did you read or hear about this?

Yeah this has been a thing for a while now in various places, more so in certain parts of Europe as well, like in Sweden (which is notorious for it). We also had secondary sex-ed when I was in high school, which taught about things like masturbation and had practical sessions of learning how to put condoms on (using bananas).

This whole "teaching kids to choose their gender because it's all a social construct" is a very recent thing though, but it's been seen about in the last couple of years in a few schools.

Edited by EccentricM

I thought it was interesting....Here in the U.S.A they tried to get parents to sign a waiver, saying they won’t listen in on their child’s class when they’re on zoom.  
Many parents immediately opposed it, saying what are you hiding. (?)
They had so much opposition they had to back off. 
If my children were school aged today, I wouldn’t let them anywhere near the public schools. 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

On 9/3/2020 at 8:04 AM, Pjdriver said:

I thought it was interesting....Here in the U.S.A they tried to get parents to sign a waiver, saying they won’t listen in on their child’s class when they’re on zoom.  
Many parents immediately opposed it, saying what are you hiding. (?)
They had so much opposition they had to back off. 
If my children were school aged today, I wouldn’t let them anywhere near the public schools. 

5 hours ago, nanceebgd46 said:

I totally agree with your last line....(If my children were of school age today, I wouldn't let them NEAR A PUBLIC SCHOOL.)

I can't tell you how many times I've uttered that exact thought after hearing some cockeyed statement from

a supposed intellectual!:huh:

What's the alternative when you can't afford private school or home schooling? I have four school aged kids.

5 hours ago, McKay said:

What's the alternative when you can't afford private school or home schooling? I have four school aged kids.

I’m sorry brother Zac, I know, it’s a tough situation. I didn’t mean to sound so bleak. Of course Some public schools are worse than others.Hopefully yours is not as bad as some are.

It’s been a long time since my kids were in school. My oldest is 47. I don’t know what the options may be now, but if you’re satisfied with your local public schools then that’s good...., but if you’re not, you might want to investigate your options. If There’s nothing but expensive options, then we just have to do the best we can. 

Isn’t it upside down, the way this whole system is set up, so that we have to send our children to be instructed by people who don’t share our values and associate with other children who have not been taught Our values?  
Did that come about by random circumstances, or was that by design? 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

6 hours ago, McKay said:

I've always wished to see more brothers and sisters pull together and form small homeschooling in their homes with several witness youths. I think this is so necessary because back when the flag salute was an issue and our children were banned from school, this is what they had to do. Chances are they will be banned again, and so it would be nice if the arrangement was already in place.

The problem with creating a "private school" is you cannot have one that is ONLY JW's - that is "discriminatory" and you would not be able to teach our values since that would violate the "anti-hate" laws.

It is not like it used to be - they have made many things illegal that we used to be able to do.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I believe one of the reasons why governments were in a hurry to get the kids back into school was they were probably panicking that more and more parents will find out what they're teaching kids.
It's really sad. Kids can't be innocent in this system anymore. I always say: I was molested and I feel like I had more innocence than a lot of children these days are allowed to have. But, there are conspiracy theories based around the idea that very powerful people are pedophiles, and when you see stuff like this it makes you wonder, if they're trying to groom children.

It also reminds me of 1984 when it discusses how the children were brain washed to even betray their own parents. The government makes it clear in so many ways that they believe they own your children.

Edited by Katty

52 minutes ago, Katty said:

But, there are conspiracy theories based around the idea that very powerful people are pedophiles, and when you see stuff like this it makes you wonder, if they're trying to groom children.

I've seen the evidence through a very condemming documentary that those conspiracies are true, the FBI even had to get involved at some points. The depth of it goes further than you think. These child pageant on tv and other places? Swimming costume and underwear companies for children? Even some adult lingerie companies had secret links on their websites set up for pedophiles that you had to know the URL for...  some use secret code words and language on the internet that "looks" meaningless or innocent.  It's embedded in more places you think.

Edited by EccentricM

And what's worse @Katty and this is not some "tin foil hat" thing, but was documented and is on police and FBI file, that many of these secret pedo rings also were involved in occultism or direct Satan worship, again it sounds like a nutty conspiracy, but it was legit. There was a case where they praised the flith they did, and were drawing those Satanic pentagons in pizzas beside certain code words and phrases, as part of their code language to each other on instagram, and had other distrurbing or weird practices.

Some of these people were rich, corporation owners, politicians and even well known court judges (that always let people off when being convicted for pedophilla).

Edited by EccentricM

3 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

And what's worse @Katty and this is not some "tin foil hat" thing, but was documented and is on police and FBI file, that many of these secret pedo rings also were involved in occultism or direct Satan worship, again it sounds like a nutty conspiracy, but it was legit. There was a case where they praised the flith they did, and were drawing those Satnic pentagons in pizzas, as part of their code language to each other on instagram, and had other distrurbing or weird practices.

Some of these people were rich, corporation owners, politicians and even well known court judges (that always let people off when being convicted for pedophilla).

Yeah it seems like Satan and the demons have a long history of getting people involved in pedophilia. It seems to have had links with Paganism, and every single aspect of Babylon the great, every religion has had some scandal with child sexual abuse.

Edited by Katty

1 minute ago, Katty said:

Yeah it seems like Satan and the demons have a long history of getting people involved in pedophilia. It seems to have had links with Paganism, and every single aspect of Babylon the great, every religion has had some scandal with child sexual abuse.

Documentary talks about that too, and might be why the churches draw cherubs as babies in their art. As psychologically, pedos often have an unnatural obsession and appraisal of children, almost worshiping them, in a form of warped Peter Pan syndrome.

I've seen the evidence through a very condemming documentary that those conspiracies are true, the FBI even had to get involved at some points. The depth of it goes further than you think. These child pageant on tv and other places? Swimming costume and underwear companies for children? Even some adult lingerie companies had secret links on their websites set up for pedophiles that you had to know the URL for...  some use secret code words and language on the internet that "looks" meaningless or innocent.  It's embedded in more places you think.

Are you sure you are not just perpetuating rumours here?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Are you sure you are not just perpetuating rumours here?

I am 100% sure. It was a real documentary with proof. I wouldn't just willy nilly spread unconfirmed nonsense with conviction, I'm not one of those people.

Edited by EccentricM

I am 100% sure. It was a real documentary with proof. I wouldn't just willy nilly spread unconfirmed nonsense with conviction, I'm not one of those people.

Have you seen any of hose sites with “secret links”?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Have you seen any of hose sites with “secret links”?

Yes, they are shown in the documentary live, approved by offical sources that these events were real, and they were taken down not that long ago by FBI (couple of years perhaps at the most). The documentary warns you not to search these specific terms or links yourself because it could get you in trouble with the law, as they track these specific terms and links now to catch predators.

I tried to post the documentary here on the forums with a warning to those before viewing, but the mods didn't approve it because it may have been a bit too disturbing (as there as some images, certain depictions and so on, not 100% explicit, but enough for some people (which I fully accept). But if anyone wants to see it for themselves to judge it, I can link it in a PM, but I will post a warning that it's not the nicest of things.

Edited by EccentricM

Yes, they are shown in the documentary live, approved by offical sources that these events were real, and they were taken down not that long ago by FBI (couple of years perhaps at the most). The documentary warns you not to search these specific terms or links yourself because it could get you in trouble with the law, as they track these specific terms and links now to catch predators.

I tried to post the documentary here on the forums with a warning to those before viewing, but the mods didn't approve it because it may have been a bit too disturbing (as there as some images, certain depictions and so on, not 100% explicit, but enough for some people (which I fully accept). But if anyone wants to see it for themselves to judge it, I can link it in a PM, but I will post a warning that it's not the nicest of things.

Yes, but have YOU seen such sites, because “documentaries” can be twisted. Because this is likely not true. It doesn’t make sense. Like the pizza place conspiracy theory.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

20 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Yes, but have YOU seen such sites, because “documentaries” can be twisted. Because this is likely not true. It doesn’t make sense. Like the pizza place conspiracy theory.

It's not to do with pizza places, it's the code words they use to communicate, but people falsely linked that to pizza places.  The video shown them going on the site, to the link, and there the stuff was. Simple as that, it looked real to me, and since then, they said the FBI took that site down, which is why they were allowed to show the site in the documentary, as there is no more risk as it was taken down.

I'M not going to go looking for it because I don't want to get in trouble if they really are tracking people trying to use these codes and specific ULRs. Look, the only thing I can do is link you and have you watch for yourself, because you won't believe anything I say here about it. So you'll just have to see for yourself.

This was one of the things that made me look into more evidence against Michael Jackson as well (as they bring a specific court into it, and how a proven pedo advised Jackson to handle his cases, and the specific courts involved have links to this stuff and is why these people get off free), and after I looked at the evidence indepenently of his actions (nothing to do with conspiracies or any of the documentary) I now take the stand that I'm no longer a fan of him because of the evidence I saw. But if it wasn't for that documentary leading me to the starting road when it mentioned him and these various places that were all linked up, with various famous people in on it, I'd never had have known. All the pieces fall into place very well.

There is external evidence to support the documentary, that is not debunked, but comes from a combination of various supporting news sources and journalism as well. Now there is some kooky stuff out there, I know that, but this is very well and professionaly put together. If you doubt, you can watch it, because I have nothing more I can say on the issue beyond that. 'You' can personally judge it after seeing it.

It's not a bunch of crazy accusations, the documentary states before it plays: "The evidence should reveal itself without argument.” So it's not "x person did this, y is a pedo, look at this!" it's an investigation documentary by someone who wasn't into conspiracies, to see if the wild claims of these pedo rings were real or not, he set out to debunk them, and in turn found they were real, and is why they got reported to the FBI.

Edited by EccentricM

It's not to do with pizza places, it's the code words they use to communicate, but people falsely linked that to pizza places.  The video shown them going on the site, to the link, and there the stuff was. Simple as that, it looked real to me, and since then, they said the FBI took that site down, which is why they were allowed to show the site in the documentary, as there is no more risk as it was taken down.

I'M not going to go looking for it because I don't want to get in trouble if they really are tracking people trying to use these codes and specific ULRs. Look, the only thing I can do is link you and have you watch for yourself, because you won't believe anything I say here about it. So you'll just have to see for yourself.

This was one of the things that made me look into more evidence against Michael Jackson as well (as they bring a specific court into it, and how a proven pedo advised Jackson to handle his cases, and the specific courts involved have links to this stuff and is why these people get off free), and after I looked at the evidence indepenently of his actions (nothing to do with conspiracies or any of the documentary) I now take the stand that I'm no longer a fan of him because of the evidence I saw. But if it wasn't for that documentary leading me to the starting road when it mentioned him and these various places that were all linked up, with various famous people in on it, I'd never had have known. All the pieces fall into place very well.

There is external evidence to support the documentary, that is not debunked, but comes from a combination of various supporting news sources and journalism as well. Now there is some kooky stuff out there, I know that, but this is very well and professionaly put together. If you doubt, you can watch it, because I have nothing more I can say on the issue beyond that. 'You' can personally judge it after seeing it.

It's not a bunch of crazy accusations, the documentary states before it plays: "The evidence should reveal itself without argument.” So it's not "x person did this, y is a pedo, look at this!" it's an investigation documentary by someone who wasn't into conspiracies, to see if the wild claims of these pedo rings were real or not, he set out to debunk them, and in turn found they were real, and is why they got reported to the FBI.

Pedo ring theories, especially among people of power, are very popular, and perpetuated most avidly by people of another political persuasion. There’s the infamous case with Jeffrey Epstein, who happened to “commit suicide’ when nobody was watching. Is there any truth to those accusation? Who knows. Maybe, maybe not. Will we know the truth any time soon? Unlikely. Some pedo rings have existed, I grant you that, but to go from there to having entire businesses risk everything to cater to a rather small and marginalised group, is not sensible, and probably not true.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”