JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anthony Morris III: Jehovah Will \"Carry It Out\" (Isa. 46:11)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1271 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2018.

I have spoken, and I will bring it about. I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out.—Isa. 46:11.

The very first words of the Bible make this simple but profound statement: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Gen. 1:1) It is true that we have only a little understanding of the many things God created, such as space, light, and gravity, and we have seen only a small fraction of the universe. (Eccl. 3:11) Yet, Jehovah has revealed to us his purpose for the earth and for mankind. The earth was to be an ideal home for men and women created in God’s image. (Gen. 1:26) They would be his children, and Jehovah would be their Father. As explained in the third chapter of Genesis, Jehovah’s purpose encountered a challenge. (Gen. 3:1-7) However, that challenge was by no means insurmountable. No one can stand in Jehovah’s way. (Isa. 46:10; 55:11) Therefore, we can be certain that Jehovah’s original purpose will be fulfilled exactly on time! —w17.02 1:1, 2. 

Just fantastic this talk! When he began his talk I was thinking: oke.. This is going to be a talk apostates don't like. And then he just exactly said, what I was thinking: how apostates will react!!

Although it isn't a nice subject, it actually IS the salvation of God's people! It's not our teaching, but Jehovah's. Loved this point!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk