JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

1 hour ago, humblebumblebee said:

Camp Coffee is a concentrated syrup which is flavoured with coffee and chicory

Camp coffee in my part of the country is water brought to a boil in an open pot or a can on a too hot camp fire. Add a few measures of ground coffee, actually just dump it in, do not measure. It will immediately froth and boil over, to tame it down, stirr with a willow twig ; should be served in tin cups which immediately become too uncomfortably too hot to hold, drink the scalding fluid quickly because in two minutes it will be cold enough to taste and that is not good. Can be improved by pouring a slug of Jack Daniels in each cup while still in the scalding stage. Best served at 4,000 ft altitude during late October, early November.

All those standing around the campfire will  claim it is the best coffee they ever had. That is real CAMP COFFEE !  :lol:

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, New World Explorer said:

Family ...my family is falling apart as they choose not to serve Jehovah, makes me sad... but Jehovah gives me strength.

Family that choose not to serve Jehovah does make one sad, I feel for you, and like you and many others I am in  the same boat.