JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - December 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1220 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

43 minutes ago, The German said:

What's next?
Here are the preview images for December:

jwb_univ_202012_lss_12_lg.jpg

I'm surprised it is a monthly JWB video, normally its an extra video with the codename of "502100008"

Edited by Luigi62

Wow, what a December broadcast!  How close we are to the very end of this system.  I reread 1 Cor. 3:9 - 15, while sitting here, going over what have I built up on my foundation in these last many years with Jehovah and our King Jesus Christ.  I really had to meditate on this, because I want that fire to show my foundation is sturdy and not hap hazarded.  Jehovah, really cares for us and those who are studying.  He cares for all mankind no matter what race you are.  We are his hand made prized possession's.  This is why he cares for all our well being, spiritually the most important aspect and then our physical needs.  He will be with us, Jehovah's people and all that are righteously disposed now and soon into the Great Tribulation that this planet will never have again. 

6 hours ago, The German said:

What's next?
Here are the preview images for December:

spacer.png

jwb_univ_202012_lss_10_lg.jpg

jwb_univ_202012_lss_11_lg.jpg

jwb_univ_202012_lss_12_lg.jpg

I don’t remember that last image. Can someone please let me know what video it came from?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

6 hours ago, jwhess said:

Sr. Fae, you did get the Covid vaccine announcement read in your congregation this week?  It will be read again at the next meeting as well.

We had it read. I’m imagining a simple animation that would make it easier for all the friends (kids too) to understand more on the virus and possible vaccines, hence make the right decision when they are faced with the choice. BNT162b2 may not readily be understood by all.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:29 AM, Brother Jack said:

I don’t remember that last image. Can someone please let me know what video it came from?

You shouldn't be able to remember it. Those videos are all unreleased yet. The images are thumbnails of the videos that will be posted in the following weeks

On 12/8/2020 at 4:04 AM, Jothob said:

What a great monthly broadcast yet again. 
Building a solid foundation is even more urgent now as we approach the end of this system not only for our Bible students and children but for all of us. We are all going to face tests of our faith just as our brothers in Russia and other lands are right now. 
I love the ‘basement’ videos and watch them all the time. It was nice he used an excerpt from it in the broadcast. 🙂

Thats what I noticed more in this december broadcast. 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, Jothob said:

What a great monthly broadcast yet again. 
Building a solid foundation is even more urgent now as we approach the end of this system not only for our Bible students and children but for all of us. We are all going to face tests of our faith just as our brothers in Russia and other lands are right now. 
I love the ‘basement’ videos and watch them all the time. It was nice he used an excerpt from it in the broadcast. 🙂

I really appreciate the basement videos as well.  Preparation is so important to me. 

Are we really going to be at basement on GT? That involves leaving worldly family behind. 
Well.. a basement, or maybe another place.. We don't know. But one thing we do know is that we will get very clear directions.
The world will not like us; they don't now, and if they do, they won't in the GB

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

Are we really going to be at basement on GT? That involves leaving worldly family behind. 

We don’t know, but we know for sure we will not be popular, and so perhaps we might have to take some measures to protect ourselves. Other illustrations have shown us on attics, in the woods... We don’t know, but we are prepared.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

29 minutes ago, JennyM said:

That involves leaving worldly family behind

I have understood this during my weekly bible studies (1984-1986) prior to my baptism.

This point should not be anything new. Jehovah's people will be protected no matter where they are. As long as they are following direction from Jehovah's organization.

Edited by AH173

update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible