JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - December 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1220 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

3 hours ago, Michelle81 said:

I have fear of being in trapped in small spaces for long periods of time.  I continually wonder how I will survive the GT

We don’t have basements where we live, so that’s not even an option for us haha. We don’t know what will happen or where we might need to go. Maybe we won’t even be thinking of those phobias when it’s happening (whether because of Holy Spirit or some other reason)!

18 minutes ago, califlorican said:

We don’t have basements where we live, so that’s not even an option for us haha. We don’t know what will happen or where we might need to go. Maybe we won’t even be thinking of those phobias when it’s happening (whether because of Holy Spirit or some other reason)!

Ya my basement would be a swimming pool! 😄🤣

We have no idea how it will all pan out, that's why the GB is encouraging us to build our faith NOW. We may be taken, we may hide out in our 'interior rooms until the denunciation has passed' we may run for the hills.....we just don't know but I can definitely see we'll be busy with doing whatever Jehovah says to do, so much so that any fear or apprehension will melt away because we'll know IT'S HERE! ITS REALLY HERE!!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I always had a imagination that we would go to our KH as we don't have basements here or often much attic space .

I had always imagined being in the KH when things got going  and locking the doors , but how selfish as we share the hall so where would our sister congregation be.

But I do like the Courage video scenario also.

29 minutes ago, Maria Keerie said:

I always had a imagination that we would go to our KH as we don't have basements here or often much attic space .

I had always imagined being in the KH when things got going  and locking the doors , but how selfish as we share the hall so where would our sister congregation be.

But I do like the Courage video scenario also.

Yah, we have three large congregations at our Hall... definitely would be tight to fit nearly 400 in!

When an idea is strong,

It makes people strong.

Its out now on JW.org!

Firm Under Opposition

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&prefer=content&applanguage=E&locale=en&item=pub-fmo_x_VIDEO&docid=1011214

Edited by AH173

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible