JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

LeBron James gives invitation to a Kingdom talk.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1250 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I got this in a message, for those of you that tweet see @KingJames

This is the tweet the way I received it:

"What will God's kingdom do for mankind? Good word this beautiful Sunday from my Uncle Curt James! Enjoy"

https://youtu.be/IxU--jTmkoA

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My daughter sent me this. I’m not sure how to share links. But she said Labron James shared something on Twitter talking about God’s Kingdom. I have a pic but no link. Can someone find the link or walk me through how to do it? I just thought it was very interesting considering our campaign last month. 9a5b598b1a5760283d7c9602511c8363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Dages said:

This is real. Woah.

The tweet is real, but I'm not so sure it's us.

The link on the YouTube video doesn't go anywhere near jw.org. The 'info' section says to go to jw.org and look for 'online bible lessons' but the hyperlink goes somewhere else entirely, to a site called 'thinkaboutit.news'

Edited by Thomas Walker

1 hour ago, Thomas Walker said:

The tweet is real, but I'm not so sure it's us.

The link on the YouTube video doesn't go anywhere near jw.org. The 'info' section says to go to jw.org and look for 'online bible lessons' but the hyperlink goes somewhere else entirely, to a site called 'thinkaboutit.news'

I SOOOOO wish that wasn't there! Why not link to jw.org?  He does reference it... 🙁

What exactly is he reading from?

4 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

Yes, it's true.

I removed my like, just in case...

Maybe he's learning the truth, but he's mixing it up with something else.

11 minutes ago, Hope said:

It sounds like Teach Us book or the online lessons. Can anyone determine exactly where he's reading from? He's got three videos...

I haven't listened to much, but I've done searches for direct quotes through Watchtower Online. I haven't found a match, so he's paraphrasing our literature. One thing I did notice, is that when he quotes a scripture, it definitely matches the NWT. (Again, I haven't listened to all of this.)

But two of his videos include Paypal links for those who want to 'donate', and I notice the other two videos on his page (the ones that are sport based, and not bible based), do not have donation links.

8 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

I haven't listened to much, but I've done searches for direct quotes through Watchtower Online. I haven't found a match, so he's paraphrasing our literature. One thing I did notice, is that when he quotes a scripture, it definitely matches the NWT.

Yes, it's NWT.

He also included to "look for the online Bible study lessons under Bible Teachings", just like our web page.

18 hours ago, Bjern said:

Could he perhaps be a Bible study who wants to share what he is learning?

That’s what i was thinking. They don’t always share in the right way. But you never know if someone is listening and has receptive heart. 

Edited by normaclutter

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: