JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1215 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I work for a Company that does commercial work for IBSA, Watchtower and Watchtower Ireland and we were amazed how prepared our wonderful society was for this situation , the technology used was the best in its field, when our meetings were no longer possible the brothers were able to so quickly enable us to have a constant spiritual feeding program with Assemblies , meetings and now the letter writing ministry . I was so reminded of this in the days text Tues Dec 15 - Heb 11.30 - the Israelites didn't know why they marched around the walls of Jericho in such a way , was it just a waste of energy - No - trust Jehovah to direct the organisation to give us initiatives that we may not quite understand at the time - but remember Jehovah is directing us and he alone knows what is needed.

Louisa,  Thats how I felt we were mobilised so quickly and its lovely with help and support to see even the elderly coming on Zoom , commenting and staying on after the meetings associating in break out rooms, not feeling the loneliness that other older ones in the world may feel.

We also have seen a number of studies attending the meetings and making progress.