JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

You can have access to streams by yourself if you are an AM or an elder when your account is activated.

But you can receive invitation by email to watch streams if an elder or an AM sends you an invite, no need to have an account on JW.org

So, ask your elders about this, they will be able to help you.

Exactly, if you receive an invitation with a link you don't need a JW.org account at all.

Having your account linked to the congregation domain will not affect that in any way. In fact, the only purpose it serves is if you wish to send an application to serve at Bethel or in construction, or to have your congregation appear automatically when you do online donations.

Edited by carlos

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

I have a one question 

I have a account on jw.org. But i am not MS or Elder. May i know i am able to download Auxiliary pioneer form? 

The auxiliary pioneer form can be downloaded by MS or Elder on jw.org. You will need to ask your elders to have the copy of your language. (Tamil, S-205b)

Edited by Hinata

31 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

I have a one question 

I have a account on jw.org. But i am not MS or Elder. May i know i am able to download Auxiliary pioneer form? 

You'll have to tell your group overseer that you want to Auxiliary pioneer. You cannot full the form online, nor can anyone else

20 hours ago, carlos said:

I auxiliary pioneered in March. Our secretary sent me the form in an editable PDF by Whatsapp. I filled it and returned it to him and that was all. I didn't need to download it from the site.

I have one doubt.  How did you sign?

On 4/4/2021 at 4:47 AM, Arumuga Raja said:

I have a one question 

I got the form from my group overseer. I printed it, then filled and signed. Took the photo and sent it to our secretary.

1 hour ago, Intercore said:

I got the form from my group overseer. I printed it, then filled and signed. Took the photo and sent it to our secretary.

That's what I have been doing. I get a PDF of the application, print it, fill it out and sign it, take a picture of it and send it to the cobe.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D