JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cover image of The Watchtower (public ed.) No. 2, 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1089 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Muchas gracias! We will have the chance of using it in the ministery when its available and later this year in a special campaign in november  whose details shall be detailed later. The letter from GB was read this evening 😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

41 minutes ago, LRJW said:

Wow, that is beautiful!  Is he leaning on a tree, or is he pulling aside a curtain? 

It looks like a teared apart old curtain. It reminds me the stage curtains in a theater, very big.

So this scripture: 1Cor. 7:31b "for the scene of this world is changing"

Its automatic in my mind every time I see this.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

12 minutes ago, Sofia said:

It looks like a teared apart old curtain. It reminds me the stage curtains in a theater, very big.

So this scripture: 1Cor. 7:31b "for the scene of this world is changing"

Its automatic in my mind every time I see this.

I have the outline for the talk "Scene of the world is changing"  That image would be excellent to use as part of the talk.  Already thinking about how I could incorporate it into it.

46 minutes ago, On the huh said:

I have the outline for the talk "Scene of the world is changing"  That image would be excellent to use as part of the talk.  Already thinking about how I could incorporate it into it.

I just gave that outline and I used a similar image for the conclusion. I am also thinking of a way to adapt my conclusion to use this image.👍

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Br. Ice said:

I think it says: "Wonderful picture, may the Kingdom of God come, it will be a great testimony, can't wait for it to be released on the site so I can read it!" 

Correct! That’s my language 

2 hours ago, Just around the corner said:

Is it possible to send the link to how to get it?

I've noticed this question comes up a lot here.

Please note brothers.  Just because a image of a magazine or other publication is posted, it doesn't mean that the publication has been released.  There is no link to send.  The original poster of the image doesn't have a preview or secret access to the publication.   When the publication is ready, it will be posted on jw.org and JW Library.  

4 hours ago, On the huh said:

I've noticed this question comes up a lot here.

Please note brothers.  Just because a image of a magazine or other publication is posted, it doesn't mean that the publication has been released.  There is no link to send.  The original poster of the image doesn't have a preview or secret access to the publication.   When the publication is ready, it will be posted on jw.org and JW Library.  

Yes, there is always a link to send. That is how the image is posted here via the URL

1 hour ago, Sepie93 said:

I like the Arabic cover:

Coming soon. . .
A beautiful new world.

They used the same expression used in many trailers for movies.
Tried to look when that new world will be released... But couldn't find it.... Yetemoji16.png91c4fc09f1d55bb846bfeb2ae0d46db6.jpg

Yes, "coming soon..." as you can see on photo, it looks like a big theater stage with a giant old stage curtain teared apart... The scene of this world is changing. Let the new scene come!

We are at the wrong movie We all want to star another movie coming soon 😉

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Yes, "coming soon..." as you can see on photo, it looks like a big theater stage with a giant old stage curtain teared apart... The scene of this world is changing. Let the new scene come!

We are at the wrong movie We all want to star another movie coming soon 😉

That is exactly the illustration that I used through out my public talk. We are in a bad movie and are waiting for the second feature to begin...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

23 hours ago, Sepie93 said:

I like the Arabic cover:

Coming soon. . .
A beautiful new world.

They used the same expression used in many trailers for movies.
Tried to look when that new world will be released... But couldn't find it.... Yetemoji16.png91c4fc09f1d55bb846bfeb2ae0d46db6.jpg

It would be interesting if they had the man wearing local , Middle East, clothes.