JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 447 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Br. Ice said:

These are the two we have seen so far: 

Screenshot_20210517_172414.thumb.jpg.89d7624d6f314b24e303641100f9c330.jpg

On 5/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, Br. Ice said:

Thanks to brother AshleyH's reference here, we now have a third tie. 

Picture: 

Screenshot_20210520_094523.jpg.9a89eefa2edb6976134d08f3dc01c868.jpg

We now have a fourth tie:

Screenshot_20211025_083314.jpg.5d0072274a771c08632c9f16dd369cb0.jpg

Edited by Br. Ice

I have too many ties (they provide more range for expression - since i don't wear jewelry or such)

I always find ties on sale @ the department stores....

and - our local thrift stores (goodwill etc) have sale days

sometimes TIES are $1.00 US each

or $5.00 for a shopping bag full - you can get like 20-40 ties in a bag ( some are cool - some are UGLY)

and then we share them with each other so that we have a range of colors and styles and stripes - a local dry cleaner charges us $1.00 to clean a tie

--

I have way too many green ties (maybe 15 in different shades) - i like green

--

bethel also has a room with clothing donated and the bethelites can 'rummage' thru the available clothes/shoes/ties

so even a general donation will end up being used by the bethelites

I was happy for the reminder of GB still be with us AFTER Gog´s attack!

They will stay with us untill the attack. Ez. 38:16 ( Israel = spiritual annointed ones)

They will go to Heaven after the attack , before armagedom.

It gives us a peace of mind. But when they are gone... will we still obey? Our salvation depends on the obedience

I loved so much this talk! Thank you Jehovah! ❤️ 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

19 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I was happy for the reminder of GB still be with us AFTER Gog´s attack!

They will stay with us untill the attack. Ez. 38:16 ( Israel = spiritual annointed ones)

They will go to Heaven after the attack , before armagedom.

It gives us a peace of mind. But when they are gone... will we still obey? Our salvation depends on the obedience

I loved so much this talk! Thank you Jehovah! ❤️ 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-083_10_VIDEO

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Transcript  of Hermanus van Selm Obedience Is a Protection (2 Thess. 18)

Transcript of Hermanus van Selm Obedience Is a Protection (2 Thess. 18).pdf

Transcript of Hermanus van Selm Obedience Is a Protection (2 Thess. 18).docx

Edited by JehovahIsOurStronghold

• 5 months later...

After the latest morning worship from br. van Selm: "Our heart and Jehovah's Thinking" I'm convinced that he has "the gift" of coming up with illustrations.

Br. Splane mention the gift in this convention talk: https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/2020Convention/pub-co-r20_122_VIDEO

Edited by Br. Ice

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 11:54 AM, Br. Ice said:

After the latest morning worship from br. van Selm: "Our heart and Jehovah's Thinking" I'm convinced that he has "the gift" of coming up with illustrations.

Br. Splane mention the gift in this convention talk: https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/2020Convention/pub-co-r20_122_VIDEO

Yes the one about making a cup of tea. I'll be having a hot cup myself before bed. 

• 8 months later...

What's new? 

Screenshot_20230127-062758.png

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible