JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

if you can choose a congregation to join.. where its location will be?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1050 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Sepie93 said:

But I would also love to go the the Middle-East, or Northern Africa.
Maybe a mix:
October-May: Middle-East
June-September: The Netherlandsemoji28.png

Woww!!  And also you choose the best time to be in the middle-east and north Africa.. The weather perfect the whole year.. It only get a little hot in the summer that's when you should run away 😂😂

I'm originally from north Africa.. I never preached there to be honest.. But i preach to North African people living in france.. Our territory is very fun and we enjoy preaching here very much.. Also the people are nice, kind.. And have a big appetite for the truth! 

Good choice! I have the same objective more or less.. I want to preach in African countries in general.. Middle East however the weather there isn't very good for me 

11 hours ago, Miss Bea said:

Right where I am. I love our little congregation, the area is beautiful, and our little home, (my husband built) is perfect for us. Don’t get me wrong. As I type this, I look at an unfinished wall. Eventually, this room will get attention, by my perfectionist husband. It’s been a 30 year job, and rural. Where my paradise starts! 

Oh, Sister Bea..I feel the same way you do, but...I love Ireland and have always wanted to come back..maybe you and I can do a home/congregation swap for a month or so??

On 6/9/2021 at 2:38 PM, Badr said:

So our preaching group just made a little event, a Dinner over Zoom with the theme of : holidays ( les vacance )

with a little question underneath..

if you can choose whatever congregation in any part of the world you want to live in and preach there  what this country will be?

i really loved this question and wanted to share it here with you.. and see if you guys had this chance where will you want to live?

I'd like to go to one in Warwick. I miss being around the Bethelites. Perhaps, I could even commute one or two days a week.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

I'd like to go to one in Warwick. I miss being around the Bethelites. Perhaps, I could even commute one or two days a week.

A couple in our Cong. did that very thing and they commuted to Warwick. They had another reason to move however. They wanted to be close to their grandchildren.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

whichever cong is closest to the direct link from heaven

i want to be close to the spiritual food

i remember attending KH during Temp work in the Bethel Factory buildings

my roommate and i attended there since the Columbia Heights hall was always packed (200-250+) and visitors never got to answer

(they had 52 elders and 51 MS at that time)

anyway we didn't know that a nearby KH had gotten dissolved and many were joining the KH we attended

that night they announced appointments

1 couple assigned to missionary class

14 elders appointed and 6 MS appointed

WE we overwhelmed

we thought we were in the greatest spiritual cong ...later we found out only 3 were new elders and 2 new MS - they rest were "re-appointed' in a new cong

we did end up enjoying ourselves immensely regardless of who was there

On 6/9/2021 at 10:53 PM, Dustparticle said:

Hershey Pennsylvania. There a chocolate factory over there.

We have a winner here. I stopped reading more after this. (:P)

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Chrissy, I fully support your choices. In fact, can I follow you? Except that I quite a wanderer, nomadic in nature. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTymtAbaG08

Lee Marvin : I was born under a Wandering Star 

I was born under a wandering star

Wheels are made for rolling, mules are made to pack
I've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back

Ruth 1:16  for where you go I shall go, and where you spend the night I shall spend the night. 

On 6/20/2021 at 11:47 AM, happiness IS said:

Chrissy, I fully support your choices. In fact, can I follow you? Except that I quite a wanderer, nomadic in nature. 

Of course, thanks for asking....you are very polite, normally people don't ask, they just follow :lol2:

Chrissy :wave:

• 2 weeks later...