JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting September 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 940 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Shines said:

Would you be able to send me the link too? Thank you

I sent chocolate to brother Glen 😂

not the link 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

49 minutes ago, Shines said:

Would I be able to get some chocolate too 😂

Sending you virtual chocolate too

just came from groceries now

🤗🤗🤗🤗

6F321B84-D28C-4094-897B-389B2F6DB1AA.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, Sheep said:

Patrick LaFranca

https://jwtalk.net/topic/38380-jw-broadcasting-for-january-2019/?do=findComment&comment=611955

Here is an old picture of sister LaFranca.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Don’t you just want to join in the song? C’mon, I know you want to….

“Sing to Jehovah with all your heart…”

And that kid’s face of pure joy as he slides down a snowy hill. Always rejoice. This week’s Watchtower study teaches us that Jehovah is still the happy God despite everything he has endured. And we can be happy too as we endure, and rejoice.

Btw., listen to our young chorus singing “We Will Keep Enduring.”

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-pksjj_129_VIDEO

You get the gist, right?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Wow, a theocratic "Jam session"!- Bro William Mullane

Edited by AH173

update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I decided to try something different this time.  I read the transcript first, before watching.  I enjoyed that a lot.

As I was reading, I could imagine it was a letter written to me personally.  

I loved that they brought up money in such a genuine and candid way. Everything we do in this system requires money at some point.

At the place where he says "If we say we love Jesus, we're going to observe his word. Now, that means not just carrying out the Kingdom work, putting our time and energy into it, it also means money. We are willing to donate money to support the worldwide work."

His words reminded me of a time when brothers who were well-off , (some, not all),  felt they could do more good by focusing on their business and contributing generously instead of going out in service.

Here, the Bro, Lafranca is saying the opposite. We will preach and teach, but in addition to that commission, we will also donate funds.

12 hours ago, Doug said:

His words reminded me of a time when brothers who were well-off , (some, not all),  felt they could do more good by focusing on their business and contributing generously instead of going out in service.

Here, the Bro, Lafranca is saying the opposite. We will preach and teach, but in addition to that commission, we will also donate funds.

This is one thing I've always appreciated about Jehovah's organization. We're not out to make money. If we were, the organization would be encouraging us to get a well-paying job so we could contribute more money to the congregation. But, no, it's the opposite! The organization is encouraging us to perhaps work part-time, and in doing so make less money, so we can spend more time in the ministry. There's no money-making in that! And no one can accuse us of being a for-profit organization.

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

I was busy working yesterday, and so I was a bit delayed in watching the broadcast. I just finished watching it now. And, how surprised I was when I saw what was featured at the very end—a visit to the province of Quebec, Canada. (It starts at the 51:09 mark.) That is where I now call my home! I have also become somewhat of a history buff about the background of Quebec, since I had done a lot of research on the persecution that occurred here back in the 1940s and 50s. Much of that history was recounted in the 1979 Yearbook, pages 145-152.

I was also happy to see my own city of Montreal, including some scenes of public witnessing. Here's one of the scenes I immediately took note of:

Montreal.thumb.jpg.da4c88283969ce6c7c3fb9a01f34f434.jpg

The brother and sister pictured are Zeffie and Terri M________, who were formerly in my congregation! He serves as an elder, and both have been in the pioneer service for many years. Early in 2020 they took the SKE and were assigned to the province of Ontario.

:ecstatic:

Thank you for sharing these informations, that's so nice to see our friends on video.

Hi B&S. Isn’t it good to be alive and serving the true God Jehovah! I know this question was raised previously, back in 2015 I think, but is anyone aware of an index of JW Broadcasting subjects linked to the monthly videos? It would also be helpful to even just have the monthly theme’s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

23 hours ago, Sweetpea said:

Hi B&S. Isn’t it good to be alive and serving the true God Jehovah! I know this question was raised previously, back in 2015 I think, but is anyone aware of an index of JW Broadcasting subjects linked to the monthly videos? It would also be helpful to even just have the monthly theme’s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I literally created a topic about that just a few days ago.  :lol1:

I will be providing text that can be copied for all the broadcasts & their subjects as soon as I get home, if I don't forget again.  :sweat:

24 minutes ago, The German said:

Today the individual files from the September broadcast will be made available.

Already there on server and the new morning worship by brother Jackson 🤗🤗🤗

Can we expect a new video about conventions tomorrow to be uploaded at Jw.org ? 🤗🤗🤗🤗

55 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I think they're all uploaded, aren't they? Go to LIBRARY --> VIDEOS --> Programs and Events, and scroll down to 2021 Powerful by Faith! Convention.

Are we missing any in there?

one video may be uploaded tomorrow, not connected to the 2021 conventions, earlier. An older video. 

Stay tuned!

12 hours ago, Sofia said:

one video may be uploaded tomorrow, not connected to the 2021 conventions, earlier. An older video. 

Stay tuned!

nothing new ... :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

One about the 2017 regional convention.

Hide contents

Image on server. Image 11, if you know what I mean.

exactly! I see that image. Where´s that video?