JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sounds disgusting but isn't

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dry cereal with. Vanilla ie cream is good. I usually have a little granola with my yogurt and fruit.

I am not ready for the salami and Oreo s. Utility :no:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Haha. Every little kid puts all of the liquids in the fridge into one cup and tries it at some point. I hear these through friends and end up liking them. The peanut butter and bacon sounds good.

I like peanut butter and jelly

you guys have a great sweet peanut butter and chocolate cups

we get the Reese brand if you like

healthy peanut butter with alfalfa and carrots and lettuce works well

have you ever had the chinese styled fried icecream,

or milo sprinkled over icecream,?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

When I was a teenager, I loved chocolate cake with yellow deli mustard on top (instead of frosting). Delicious !!!

We lived in the country and the store was 30 minutes away, so we had to improvise. :chef:

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

My mom always made French toast and spread it with butter, peanut butter, a layer of applewood bacon then maple syrup!!!! This was such a treat

That sounds delicious. Everything is better with bacon :yes:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yesterday I went to Hungary Jacks they have some new burgers on the Menu

they are Minis and one is called I think the Rancho It has beef, calamari with like a caesar style dressing and bbq sauce with cheese.

The flavor is :omg: totally out of this world, :thumbsup:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Peanut butter, mayonnaise and sugar sprinkled on top of mayonnaise.

Are you sure your not pregnant?!:raspberry:

Ya think I ought to get checked out? :backflip: Actually it is a hand me down from dad and he was 100% Welsh of which should explain a lot. :?

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

im having scrambled eggs with banana.

i used to go into tacobell when they had the mini tubs o hot sauch instead of the packets and i would drink all i could stand.

i used to take chocolate chip cookies with either mustard or tartar sauce on them