JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sounds disgusting but isn't

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not tried either one of these due to the fact they sounded totally nasty.

My dad used to eat liverworst, ketchup and peanut butter sandwiches.... Oh wait I did try it and I didn't like it

Svetlana,

Here is a real good one for that diet you mentioned LOL:eek: This is how people down in Curacao would do their french fries

basket of fries

add mayo

add ketchup

add peanut butter

add chili

top off with more mayo and voila you now have a heart attack masterpiece

Such a nice thread to those who trying to stay on a diet... Now I see why some people complain on their overweight:raspberry:

People, you can eat almost anything (even without bacon) :lol1:

Svetlana,

Here is a real good one for that diet you mentioned LOL:eek: This is how people down in Curacao would do their french fries

basket of fries

add mayo

add ketchup

add peanut butter

add chili

top off with more mayo and voila you now have a heart attack masterpiece

"Absolute rubbish”

• 1 month later...

I just received this offer in my e-mail. Do they know me or WHAT!!!!!!

http://offers.cbslocal.com/deal/11057/34-percent-off-at-baconery

What to Know: Inspired after using bacon to sop up the last few drops of syrup from his breakfast plate, founder Wesley Klein’s eureka moment gave way to the creation of Baconery, the only bakery in the world that uses bacon in everything they make.Enjoy salty-sweet treats like chocolate-peanut-butter bacon cookies, chocolate bacon pretzel rods, bacon brownie, bacon marshmallow bars, and more.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I just received this offer in my e-mail. Do they know me or WHAT!!!!!!

http://offers.cbslocal.com/deal/11057/34-percent-off-at-baconery

What to Know: Inspired after using bacon to sop up the last few drops of syrup from his breakfast plate, founder Wesley Klein’s eureka moment gave way to the creation of Baconery, the only bakery in the world that uses bacon in everything they make.Enjoy salty-sweet treats like chocolate-peanut-butter bacon cookies, chocolate bacon pretzel rods, bacon brownie, bacon marshmallow bars, and more.

that looks interestingly good. have you ever tried chilli chocolate?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

No, but i have had chocolate chicken - good.

so hmm. is it asian? how does that work, I like to experiment with cooking

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

We have an Italian market and its awesome. you reminded me i did buy a marinade that was sweet chilli and chocolate as well as other spices.

I did that on chicken yeah I can see how it works

I bought some Halva. Its a sweet made from tahini and chocolate and pistachio.. good with a short black

It was more like this - http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chicken-39964

It was an African American sister who brought it to a large get-together. It was really good.

note: I mention ethnicity as it was asked - typically we don't see differences - just JWs. ;)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

It was more like this - http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chicken-39964

It was an African American sister who brought it to a large get-together. It was really good.

note: I mention ethnicity as it was asked - typically we don't see differences - just JWs. ;)

Thanks for recipe I will give this one ago. there was also a link to chocolate chilli chicken they both sound awesome.

There are so many interesting cusines from many nationalities, Its funny we all enjoy them, If only food could stop people

from fighting each other!

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking to put some pictures couldn't find some. but tonight on masterchef. They had to create dishes using vegemite. chocolate and bacon

these were mostly desserts, but one contestant did a chocolate and bacon prailene served with a vegemite caramel fudge sauce and Icecream

another was blue vein cheese Icecream. vegemite chocolate pecan caramel pie.. ::o:omg:

I forgot.. also they did a white chocolate mousse with black caviar thrown into the mix. served with salmon and chocolate bacon ::o:omg:

• 4 weeks later...

http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Content/Recipes/DJM_Triple_Choc_Cheesecake.jpg

this is a cheese cake layered I was just sent the recipe.

It has peanut butter in the bottom layer with chocolate. It mite work.

This morning my son was taking his time getting ready for service as usual so I decided to surprise him with a new breakfast burrito. He loves the cheese, egg and sausage one but I decided to try something different. On the flour tortilla I put a generous portion of philly cream cheese and then nuked it for a minute. I then rolled up inside the tortilla a generous portion of blueberries and wrapped it in foil. He took a bite on the way to the service group and had this "what the hay" look on his face but ate both of them.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Sounds wickedly good Chef. Hmmm!>:D< If only there was a smell a net...