JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Room full of monkeys...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 868 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Who needs a room full of monkeys writing Shakespeare, mutant bacteria can do Van Gogh...:lol1:

https://www.sciencealert.com/mutant-bacteria-spontaneously-formed-van-gogh-s-starry-night

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

18 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

This guy does not believe in God and supposed to be smart too.

I know, but that describes a whole lotta people you would probably see in these memes.  Also, have you heard what he's been told about God by people from babylon the great?(Dinosaurs were planted by Satan to test our faith, so he's a follower of Satan).  That'd turn me into an atheist...  I have no idea how much exposure he's had to witnesses, and hope he gets the chance to have a long, honest conversation.

17 minutes ago, coolbrz731 said:

I know, but that describes a whole lotta people you would probably see in these memes.  Also, have you heard what he's been told about God by people from babylon the great?(Dinosaurs were planted by Satan to test our faith, so he's a follower of Satan).  That'd turn me into an atheist...  I have no idea how much exposure he's had to witnesses, and hope he gets the chance to have a long, honest conversation.

Some what poor excuse. He knows there a trillions of galaxies and next week James Webb Telescope is going to take off. The amount of galaxies should wake him up. We does he expect if the telescope works good? Does he expect that he is going to see God waving at us? What we know about Jehovah’s creation tells us a lot about him. Romans 1:20

And it is only the beginning what we know about him. Who knows, we will always be scratching the surface of knowing about him.

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Who needs a room full of monkeys writing Shakespeare, mutant bacteria can do Van Gogh...:lol1:

https://www.sciencealert.com/mutant-bacteria-spontaneously-formed-van-gogh-s-starry-night

Where can I buy this bacteria to paint for me? LOL :P

After purchasing bacteria:

Greg: Honey..(my wife) I quit my job! 

My wife: You're out of your mind!  

Greg: Showing glass of jar with "invisible" bacteria ..smiling ...honey we are rich! The bacterias there will do Picasso, Monet and others! 

My wife: Calmly steps away... Calling Psychiatrist in the hospital.....

10 min later...Ambulance arrives....I wake up in a strange room... no sign of bacteria ... panic sets in ... but a drifting thought just passing my brain ...do they have donuts here? LOL :lol1:🤣

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

New conspiracy theory:

Van Gogh wasn't an artist, he just had a very dirty house filled with bacteria,one day he found sheets of paper in his room, stained with what the bacteria had done. He then claimed he was a famous artist and that it was his work.

😄

3 hours ago, EccentricM said:

Van Gogh wasn't an artist,

Van Gogh wanted to be a musician but he didn't have an ear for music....:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 hours ago, Tortuga said:

11 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Where can I buy this bacteria to paint for me? LOL :P

7 hours ago, EccentricM said:

New conspiracy theory:

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Van Gogh wanted to be a musician but he didn't have an ear for music....:whistling:

You guys are nuts!  2088641628_MickeyNutcracker.gif.856fc5e1bda6168cd07a20b6f5f7a979.gif

(Nuts is beautiful)