JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updated Insight book on JWL

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 812 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Indeed, the update does not reflect the Annual meeting adjustment in understanding. The update is nothing substantial in that respect.

The latest download date still shows:

March 2021 Printing

English (it-1-E)

© 1988, 2015, 2018

Edited by Chris7

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1 hour ago, Chris7 said:

Indeed, the update does not reflect the Annual meeting adjustment in understanding. The update is nothing substantial in that respect.

March 2021 Printing

English (it-1-E)

© 1988, 2015, 2018

The version before this update said: January 2018 Printing

Edited by Br. Ice

On 1/19/2022 at 2:57 PM, Chris7 said:

March 2021 Printing

English (it-1-E)

© 1988, 2015, 2018

Does anyone know what was changed in March 2021

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Does anyone know what was changed in March 2021

Wait...! I am still comparing letter by letter 

Estimated time to finish 5 years LOL 🤣

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

i have a question.  i am not very computer literate. my watchtower library app updated and i saw that the insight book was updated automatically.  is there a way to know what the updated parts are?  Maybe this is easy for some but i just dont know how. thanks