JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Experience from Bethel in Canada

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 790 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

11 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

No.

??  No ??

As in:

• You haven't heard it
  • It's not true

Just what does a simple "No" mean??

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I can’t confirm everything in the story but I can confirm the part about the government not providing the booster shot is true - it is pretty much offered at drug stores/pharmacies ink and the wait time for this is almost 2 months.

How the Bethel came to be in possession of the required vaccine or how it was administered I am unsure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

I would very much like to share this experience tomorrow with my FS Group. If anyone has friends in Canadian Bethel, can you call and confirm?

If this story were true, don’t you think the GB would have shared it? I don’t think you should share this second hand story unless you confirm it YOURSELF.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Shteb13 said:

I am in Canada and can verify this experience as verified by a bethel speaker we had in our congregation

Thanks for this confirmation brother. However, although the experience is interesting, it is not sensational. I think the conclusions are more what need verification, not the events!

On 2/1/2022 at 9:49 AM, zoebarry said:

If this story were true, don’t you think the GB would have shared it? I don’t think you should share this second hand story unless you confirm it YOURSELF.

Not necessarily… sometimes it can take months for an experience to be officially shared on JW.org or on a monthly broadcast etc…

Not all wonderful experiences (even with divine assistance) are reported on "official" media of our organization.  I have had my own experiences and been party to other publisher/pioneer events that never get any farther than immediate acquaintances or local circuit.  Being with the LDC expanded the "miraculous" event experience repertoire.   So, several reliable representatives who participated in an event and then share the results are believable to me, even without Governing Body acknowledgement.