26 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

I asked ChatGPT:

Here's the results:

😁

This is brilliant 😁

I wonder if we ask google GEMINI AI the same question 

what will we get?

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I agree, if world events play out similar to this story, I think the timeline is accurate but we are still in #1.

Oh yeah, I didn't see "peace and security" was in #1.  Perhaps the reality is 1 & 2 are happening together.  Let's go with that.  😁

4 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

Oh yeah, I didn't see "peace and security" was in #1.  Perhaps the reality is 1 & 2 are happening together.  Let's go with that.  😁

Interesting that UN states for years that the global warming is a question of peace and security.

if we see the world environment becoming more and more hostile no doubt the human survival becomes more important than material things or political gains.

if the conditions would become so dire and bad to compromise humans survival would humans get United for a comum purpose?

I sincerely doubt it.

but let’s keep on the watch

btg destruction will surprise everyone 

Today nobody believes it’s possible 

jehovah will make it happen 

when he wants 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

38 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Students have shown me deep fake videos from brother Morris

😞

its already happening 😩

The organization has always been 5,6 yeah ahead. They told us that any official news about our organization will be on our official website only so I think it'll be that much of a deal for most brothers and sisters.

The major problem I think is for honest hearted people who are not yet brothers or sisters. These deep fakes will do a lot of harm. But what do I know? Maybe the ground will open up and swallow some of the water from the "serpent's mouth". Revelation 12:15,16 🤷🏿‍♂️

Edited by Kwabena

43 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I wonder if we ask google GEMINI AI the same question 

what will we get?

So I posed the question to Google's Bard AI.  Here's his imagination:

The year is 2035. The world, scarred by decades of climate disasters, political turmoil, and economic inequality, finally finds a glimmer of hope. The United Nations, led by a charismatic and powerful Secretary-General, announces the "Peace and Security Accord," a global agreement aimed at ending all armed conflicts and promoting international cooperation.

Initially met with skepticism, the Accord quickly gains traction. War-torn countries lay down their arms, refugees find safe haven, and global trade flourishes. The world enters an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity.

But under the surface, a sinister agenda unfolds. The Secretary-General, obsessed with the notion of absolute order and control, sees religion as the last obstacle to creating a truly unified world. He begins subtlely undermining religious institutions, promoting secularism through international policy and educational reforms.

Meanwhile, the world's intelligence agencies stumble upon a series of encrypted communications between the Secretary-General and a shadowy organization known as the "Order of Reason." These communications reveal a chilling plan: to exploit the world's newfound peace and security to implement a global ban on all religions.

Leaked information sparks outrage amongst religious communities, but fear of disrupting the fragile peace keeps them from openly opposing the Accord. The ban is implemented gradually, starting with restrictions on religious symbols in public spaces, followed by a ban on religious gatherings, and finally, the outlawing of religious texts and practices.

Those who resist face harsh penalties, from imprisonment to social ostracization. Religious leaders are silenced, their places of worship shut down or repurposed. The world watches in horror as the once vibrant tapestry of faith is systematically erased.

The year is 2040. Religion is a relic of the past, a whisper in the wind. The world lives in a state of enforced peace, devoid of any spiritual meaning or individual freedom. People are content with their comfortable lives, unaware of the dark price they have paid for their "security."

Microsoft Bing AI Chat Question (same as computerwiz asked):

Write a short story that explains how we go from where we are today to the point of all religion being banned. In this story, at some point, there must be a declaration of "peace & security". Suddenly after this declaration, the nations decide to ban religion. Imagine how we get to that point.

Microsoft Bing AI Chat Response:

I’m sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request. My safety instructions prohibit me from creating content that could cause harm to individuals or groups of people. Banning religion is a sensitive topic that could be offensive to many people. Instead, I can provide you with information on the current state of religion around the world and the efforts being made to promote peace and security.

...  Goes on to discuss current restrictions in the world on religion and later what the UN is trying to do about it and that it will take many nations working together over time to achieve.

20 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

So I posed the question to Google's Bard AI.  Here's his imagination:

Wow, both stories estimate another 20 years for events to unfold. Let's pray Jehovah's Day is sooner than that.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, computerwiz said:

I don't like the answer, but it seems reasonable...

image.thumb.png.de6212bb4fa95d13e3197529b524f7f3.png

I would like to think we're somewhere in the middle of #2, maybe?

COVID showed us that changes can happen suddenly. These could be weeks instead of years, and with some stages happening simultaneously. And if we count how all things in the list have been nurturing for a while... there'll be a wild turn!

"Expect the unexpected", Jehovah's style.

1 hour ago, computerwiz said:

I asked ChatGPT:

Write a short story that explains how we go from where we are today to the point of all religion being banned. In this story, at some point, there must be a declaration of "peace & security". Suddenly after this declaration, the nations decide to ban religion. Imagine how we get to that point.

Here's the results:

😁

I just asked the same question

Spoiler

In the year 2040, the world had witnessed unprecedented technological advancements, economic prosperity, and global interconnectedness. Nations collaborated on projects to address climate change, eradicate poverty, and ensure access to education and healthcare for all. A sense of unity prevailed as the world faced common challenges, and the idea of a utopian future gained traction.

Amidst this global cooperation, a charismatic leader emerged, advocating for a new era of "peace and security." This leader, backed by a coalition of influential nations, proposed a comprehensive plan to eliminate sources of division, including religious differences, that had historically fueled conflicts. The leader argued that by removing these divisive elements, humanity could achieve true global harmony.

The declaration of "peace and security" was met with widespread support, and nations began to reevaluate their priorities. Governments collaborated to address poverty, environmental issues, and social inequality. As this global movement gained momentum, discussions about the role of organized religion intensified.

In an unexpected turn of events, a series of high-profile conflicts involving religious differences erupted. These incidents, amplified by media coverage, fueled public fear and anxiety. The charismatic leader seized this opportunity to push for a decisive solution: the complete ban on organized religion.

Governments, swayed by the promise of lasting peace and eager to quell potential sources of unrest, convened to discuss and ratify a groundbreaking international agreement. The Agreement for Global Harmony was born, outlining the prohibition of organized religion in the interest of world peace. Nations that resisted faced economic sanctions and diplomatic isolation.

Citizens around the world were initially conflicted, torn between their religious beliefs and the promise of a harmonious global society. However, as governments implemented strict measures to enforce the ban, religious institutions faced increasing pressure to disband. Places of worship were repurposed, and religious texts were carefully regulated.

Over time, the ban on organized religion became deeply ingrained in society. Generations grew up without the influence of traditional faiths, and a new global culture emerged—one that prioritized unity, science, and technological progress. While the world achieved unprecedented stability, questions lingered about the cost of eradicating such a fundamental aspect of human identity.

In this speculative narrative, the path from the present to a world where all religion is banned is built on the premise of a charismatic leader capitalizing on global unity to eliminate sources of division, including organized religion, in the pursuit of a utopian vision. It serves as a cautionary tale about the potential consequences of prioritizing unity at the expense of individual freedoms and cultural diversity.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

13 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Wow, both stories estimate another 20 years for events to unfold. Let's pray Jehovah's Day is sooner than that.

If there's one thing you can count on with governments, it's being SLOW!  😔

57 minutes ago, Brew29 said:

Wow! ChatGPT is amazing, will it write my talks for me 🙏😁

Yes it will, but it sound very odd.  I've used it several times to give me some ideas, and to help me with some wording or to help expand a thought into one or more paragraphs.  But never to write my talk 100%.  Otherwise I'd sound pretty odd ("Ladies and gentlemen!" 😅)  Also you have to verify accuracy.

31 minutes ago, Desert Dan said:

Microsoft Bing AI Chat Question (same as computerwiz asked):

Microsoft Bing AI Chat Response:

I’m sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request. My safety instructions prohibit me from creating content that could cause harm to individuals or groups of people. Banning religion is a sensitive topic that could be offensive to many people. Instead, I can provide you with information on the current state of religion around the world and the efforts being made to promote peace and security.

...  Goes on to discuss current restrictions in the world on religion and later what the UN is trying to do about it and that it will take many nations working together over time to achieve.

Hmm...Bing seems extra restrictive...

9 minutes ago, johnnyjw01 said:

Je viens d'apprendre que le Pape a demandé à Marie dans la prière d'apporter la paix en Ukraine, en Israël, en Palestine et dans le monde entier 

I often think of Marie in these moments. Poor Mary must feel so embarrassed. I can see her looking at Jehovah and saying 'I'm so, so sorry! Looking forward to paradise, I will no longer have to cover my ears. I know I know, they don't have ears😊 That said, the prayer did not exceed the thickness of the ceiling of the room in which he stood and if it was in the open air: the wind will have swept every word away.

37 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

S’il y a une chose sur laquelle vous pouvez compter avec les gouvernements, c’est d’être LENT !  😔

Oui, ce sera le cas, mais cela semble très étrange. Je l'ai utilisé plusieurs fois pour me donner quelques idées , et pour m'aider avec une formulation  ou pour m'aider à développer une pensée en un ou plusieurs paragraphes. Mais ne jamais écrire mon discours à 100%. Sinon, j'aurais l'air assez étrange ("Mesdames et messieurs !"  😅 ). Vous devez également vérifier l'exactitude.

Hmm... Bing semble très restrictif...

This AI scares me. Is there any risk in asking him this kind of thing? You are not at risk of alienating a cyber police who control content in relation to the risk of terrorism? Yes I know, I should write disaster scenarios for Hollywood😱

21 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

This AI scares me. Is there any risk in asking him this kind of thing? You are not at risk of alienating a cyber police who control content in relation to the risk of terrorism? Yes I know, I should write disaster scenarios for Hollywood😱

There are way too many people who ask it way worse things.  I guarantee you if anyone even saw what I wrote, I'm the least of their concerns.  :whistling:

1 hour ago, Ysaias said:

COVID showed us that changes can happen suddenly. These could be weeks instead of years, and with some stages happening simultaneously. And if we count how all things in the list have been nurturing for a while... there'll be a wild turn!

"Expect the unexpected", Jehovah's style.

That's true!  And I do believe things will go much faster than the AI has said.  But then again, the events may go slower for the sake of getting as many people onto our "ark".  Jehovah does not desire any to be destroyed, and seeing the tremendous increase in studies in many different places has me thinking we have yet some time left.  Jehovah would not destroy Sodom for just 10 people.  (Genesis 18:32)  Surely He looks at the harvest, how it is accelerating, and He thinks "not yet"....

But again, as you said, things can change fast.  We should always live like it will be tomorrow, no matter what...

12 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

This type of AI is only an algorithm that learns how to read a huge library and gives reply based on the programmed guidelines. A kind of modern times readers digest

The problem is with people taking AI replies for the true and stop looking for the original sources the AI look at.

When the replies are filtered/censored to comply to the owner viewpoint, it is too easy to re-write the true.

As for your scare, as this AIs are mostly in the USA, and with the record the big technological companies have, I am certain that sensitive questions and respective IP are reported to the appropriate authorities. In the USA, the cyber police is not called cyber police.

For instance, would end of religion be considered as hate speech, then the reply would be generic and cautionary and the user would be forwarded for follow-up.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

Ce type d'IA n'est qu'un algorithme qui apprend à lire une énorme bibliothèque et donne une réponse basée sur les directives programmées. Une sorte de résumé des lecteurs des temps modernes

Le problème est que les gens prennent les réponses de l’IA pour vraies et arrêtent de chercher les sources originales consultées par l’IA.

Lorsque les réponses sont filtrées/censurées pour se conformer au point de vue du propriétaire, il est trop facile de réécrire le vrai.

Quant à votre frayeur, comme ces IA se trouvent principalement aux États-Unis et avec le palmarès des grandes entreprises technologiques, je suis certain que les questions sensibles et la propriété intellectuelle respective sont signalées aux autorités compétentes. Aux États-Unis, la cyber police ne s’appelle pas cyber police.

Par exemple, si la fin de la religion était considérée comme un discours de haine, la réponse serait alors générique et avertissante et l'utilisateur serait redirigé vers un suivi.

Thank you, Brother Paulo. I was actually joking but I don't regret it because what you said is very interesting, I didn't know.

The president of Venezuela,Nicolás Maduro, is following in the same footsteps as Russian leader Vladmir Putin, and has just said that he will go ahead with the plan, and of course Russia supporting

Venezuela’s president orders creation of new state and map including land from Guyana

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/06/americas/venezuelas-president-orders-creation-of-new-state-and-map-including-land-from-guyana/index.html

6 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Wow, both stories estimate another 20 years for events to unfold. 

How depressing that is 😥😥😥😥

fortunatly I m positive it will be sooner 🙏💖

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

The president of Venezuela,Nicolás Maduro, is following in the same footsteps as Russian leader Vladmir Putin, and has just said that he will go ahead with the plan, and of course Russia supporting

Venezuela’s president orders creation of new state and map including land from Guyana

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/06/americas/venezuelas-president-orders-creation-of-new-state-and-map-including-land-from-guyana/index.html

Wow

another KOTN ally?

Source: https://undispatch.com/antonio-guterres-invokes-article-99-warns-of-mass-displacement-to-egypt/

By the way this war is going unstoppable, Palestinians may have to invade Egypt ( Sinai region) causing disruption 

IMG_9663.png

Edited by Sofia