JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

40 is the new 30....20....

"Young people ask..."

How can I deal with my son's wedding? :D

But you are absolutely right, the Infantilization of adults is a trend well seen by older folks.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

"Ukraine Orders Draft Dodgers to Return Home and Fight".  RT

The Ukrainian government id demanding that all men of fighting age who left the country after the outbreak of the conflict with Russia return and join the military, Defense Minister Rustem Umerov said.

All Ukrainian men of military age - from 25 to 60 - are to receive invitations to report to recruitment centers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces or face 'sanctions'.  

If true, our brothers will receive such invitations.  Then we'll know it's true.

6 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

Hmmm...  UN talking about teeth and getting power(support) from the US, or 7th world power 🤔

Exactly :D 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, MChill14 said:

Can you please provide a link/source for this article/comments? 😃

Sure thing: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-latest-hamas-war-updates-sky-news-blog-12978800?postid=6960049#liveblog-body

Also along that link more details about the UN resolution aproval tonight. It was nothing special since USA made some changes allowing Israel to continue it´s "defense". A ceasefire is not to be set in place after all.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 12/15/2023 at 9:17 AM, MChill14 said:

I was looking at the research guide for Daniel 11:43 and it made these comments from the Daniel book.

Based on these comments, are we to assume that “Egypt” is referring to the KOTS, atleast that’s the most recent printed understanding from the GB?

I was thinking with regards to paragraph 19….About the money and funding the USA is giving to support Ukraine and Israel. It’s almost like Russia is ruling over or controlling the wealth of USA( KOTS?) Take my comments with a grain on salt tbh. Until the GB says otherwise we don’t know for sure 🙏🙏

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/22/americas/nicaragua-bishop-arrest-intl-hnk/index.html

Nicaragua arrests second bishop as crackdown on Catholic church intensifies

Edited by Richie

51 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

All

I think this is how P&S will come. An alien from outer space will address the UN and he will give them plans for it. 

image.jpeg.091ebad3b790f20a1e1d6ecd5aeab790.jpeg

I'm not even kidding, there are segments of the population that believe there will be a real or faked alien attack on the world that will unify it for a common purpose.

Or that some old alien artifact will be uncovered "revealing" that all of the world's religions are fake.

Interesting times.

5 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

'm not even kidding, there are segments of the population that believe there will be a real or faked alien attack on the world that will unify it for a common purpose.

Or that some old alien artifact will be uncovered "revealing" that all of the world's religions are fake.

Interesting times.

Haha. The Twilight Zone: 'To Serve Mankind' - It's a cookbook!!!!!

7 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

All

I think this is how P&S will come. An alien from outer space will address the UN and he will give them plans for it. 

image.jpeg.091ebad3b790f20a1e1d6ecd5aeab790.jpeg

Is he reading recipe how to make better chocolate? LOL 🤣 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/climate/climate-five-reasons-positive-intl/index.html

I think news articles like this is something to look out for. And will play a part with the announcement of peace and security.

Interesting read. At 1 Thessalonians 5:3 its say "whenever it is that they saying Peace and Security" then sudden destruction will be instantly upon them.

A measure of peace or achievement of security has to come about, but we know these are the unclean inspired expressions  satanic propaganda At Revelation 16:13-15.

59 minutes ago, Godskingdomrules said:

I think news articles like this is something to look out for. And will play a part with the announcement of peace and security.

Alternatively there are news reports like this. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/15/cop28-host-uae-oil-plans-data

Lots of hypocrisy going on for sure.

P&S while we destroy our planet.

36 minutes ago, Percy said:

Alternatively there are news reports like this. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/15/cop28-host-uae-oil-plans-data

Lots of hypocrisy going on for sure.

P&S while we destroy our planet.

Yeah lots of hypocrisy for sure, but there has to be something located in the news at some point for the world leaders to source there idea that we have achieved peace security and things are to going to get better. Interesting to see how that unfolds.

5 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Le Royaume-Uni va envoyer un navire militaire en Guyane au milieu du conflit frontalier avec le Venezuela

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/uk-send-naval-ship-guyana-amid-venezuela-border-dispute-2023-12-24/

It seems that there is one who is doing everything so that the nations do not give birth to the P&S cry. No problem, Jehovah will force them to have a cesarean section.

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

There it goes USA to save the day.

USA ( the earth beast alias the Daniel’s statue feet) is the dominant power and will be till the end.

Like a super hero they do the best to promote the western democratic values enshrined in the UN charter.

Will US have enough vessels to cope with every crisis around the Earth?

This is well depicted in Revelation 

(Revelation 13:14) It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=nwtsty&srctype=wol&bible=66013014&srcid=share

Im sure that included in these signs to mislead humans are the plans of P&S. It’s very much possible that the P&S claims are their initiative.

18 hours ago, Godskingdomrules said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/climate/climate-five-reasons-positive-intl/index.html

Interesting read. At 1 Thessalonians 5:3 its say "whenever it is that they saying Peace and Security" then sudden destruction will be instantly upon them.

A measure of peace or achievement of security has to come about, but we know these are the unclean inspired expressions  satanic propaganda At Revelation 16:13-15.

I don't understand why Satan would be interested in declaring that the environment is getting better. Unclean demon inspired expressions and satanic propaganda don't seem to describe an environmental report to me. I don't see why Satan would care, it doesn't bring him any glory or help his rebellion from Jehovah.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

United Nations state that environmental issues disrupt peace and security 

it’s difficult to maintain it in dire situations of constant draught floods extreme cold or hot. Food can’t grow properly, no homes, disease, hunger, civilian conflicts are more comum is such places.

For UN peace is not just the absence of conflicts 

It has to do with people’s wellbeing welfare.

This is why UN keeps appealing to the clima issues. To ensure also peace