JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 minute ago, Osprey said:

Currently KOTN is not in a phase of decline but of a BIG military buildup.

I agree, Russia somehow “learned” some lessons from early defeats, and rebuilding military fast. I have read somewhere that the army is bigger now than on a first day of invasion. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Interesting article about KOTN military production. (West is at disadvantage) 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/15/rate-of-russian-military-production-worries-european-war-planners

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

38 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Interesting article about KOTN military production. (West is at disadvantage) 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/15/rate-of-russian-military-production-worries-european-war-planners

In my research Russia will still engage war with NATO or West without US until prior to Armageddon even if Putin will be removed from the office. 

2 hours ago, Osprey said:

I see that some of you friends here are pretty convinced that prophecies are fulfilled almost to the full extent already and that P&S could happen very soon. Ok, I also want and hope this to be true. But I still cannot stop thinking of a prophecy that says that KOTN will enter many lands and that this may continue to be fulfilled in the future, and we may see a far bigger military campaign of KOTN still in the future. Currently KOTN is not in a phase of decline but of a BIG military buildup.

And also, KOTN is not just Russia...

Just my thoughts (which may be wrong of course - I hope they are), but I would advise to be careful and take this possibility into consideration too.

That could include Taiwan.

On 2/17/2024 at 1:26 PM, Sofia said:

what can happen?

- Putin becoming more isolated from international community

- his internal enemies may try to overthrow him or kill him now that Navalny no longer exists ( I think Navalny was Putin s life insurance but he didn’t care about it)

- more internal agitation. Navalny s wife has a lot of influence 

IMG_2523.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 hours ago, Osprey said:

I see that some of you friends here are pretty convinced that prophecies are fulfilled almost to the full extent already and that P&S could happen very soon. Ok, I also want and hope this to be true. But I still cannot stop thinking of a prophecy that says that KOTN will enter many lands and that this may continue to be fulfilled in the future, and we may see a far bigger military campaign of KOTN still in the future. Currently KOTN is not in a phase of decline but of a BIG military buildup.

And also, KOTN is not just Russia...

Just my thoughts (which may be wrong of course - I hope they are), but I would advise to be careful and take this possibility into consideration too.

From my personal Bible Study at Dan. 11:41 to 44, they were already fulfilled and I am feel confident for this for now. Unfortunately, I cannot share them to avoid unnecessary arguments. Now, I am just awaiting for 11:45b fulfillment. All of these were based on actual events. 

From my side all other verses were fulfilled or in the making for future events. 

> Rev. 16:17 to 20.

> Rev. 16:21 still observing. 

> Eze. 38, 39 is in the making for final future fulfillment. 

> Some verses from Dan. 12:... connected to Rev. 7:3.

> Mat. 24:15 is in the making... 

From these verses, I am confident that we are so close to GT

1 hour ago, Richie said:

From my personal Bible Study at Dan. 11:41 to 44, they were already fulfilled and I am feel confident for this for now. Unfortunately, I cannot share them to avoid unnecessary arguments. Now, I am just awaiting for 11:45b fulfillment. All of these were based on actual events. 

From my side all other verses were fulfilled or in the making for future events. 

I'd add Daniel 8:23-25 to the list.
We're almost watching the last scene --although we already know how it'll end, with a BOOM! POW! WOW!

And all the creation will do a standing ovation to the starring team while the credits roll.

Tractors roll into downtown Prague as Czech farmers join protests

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/tractors-roll-into-downtown-prague-czech-farmers-join-protests-2024-02-19/

It's good to stock up on food, to plant, because it will increase food even more.

Hunger is knocking on the doors of many people . I only remember the prophecy 

2017086_univ_lsr_lg.thumb.jpg.2300dd4e8f97f700341b610be0180d86.jpg

2 hours ago, Richie said:

Matthew  24:15 had a fulfillment in 66 C.E. when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem. If not fulfilled back then, why would Jesus tell them to flee to the mountains(V.16)?

Edited by Dustparticle

US proposes UN resolution supporting temporary ceasefire in Gaza

https://news.yahoo.com/us-proposes-un-resolution-supporting-163910831.html

A shift maybe?

Edited by chuck83

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

4 hours ago, Richie said:

Your deep research is commendable 😊 Revelation 16:18 used to intrigue me, particularly the earthquake. This is referring to the great tribulation. Also the part about the city (Babylon the great) splitting into 3 parts. This parallels with Revelation 6:12-17 and it’s referring to the great tribulation, not something that has already passed. There’s also a reference scripture to Revelation 16:18 that directs you to Daniel 12:1 referring to the earthquake. I hope this helps 😊

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

28 minutes ago, Cushi said:

Your deep research is commendable 😊 Revelation 16:18 used to intrigue me, particularly the earthquake. This is referring to the great tribulation. Also the part about the city (Babylon the great) splitting into 3 parts. This parallels with Revelation 6:12-17 and it’s referring to the great tribulation, not something that has already passed. There’s also a reference scripture to Revelation 16:18 that directs you to Daniel 12:1 referring to the earthquake. I hope this helps 😊

I meant Daniel 12:1 is referring to the great tribulation.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 horas atrás, Cushi disse:

Eu quis dizer que Daniel 12:1 está se referindo à grande tribulação.

Captura de tela_20240219-183724.thumb.png.8e2e55f6f21dec62840b9ce4ff7329ef.png

É interessante notar que este artigo da Torre de Vigia explica que Daniel 12:1 se refere, não à grande tribulação desde a destruição de Babilónia, a Grande, mas à parte final da grande tribulação, quando Miguel vem defender o povo de Deus na guerra do Armagedom.

Edited by Ric

6 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Tractors roll into downtown Prague as Czech farmers join protests

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/tractors-roll-into-downtown-prague-czech-farmers-join-protests-2024-02-19/

It's good to stock up on food, to plant, because it will increase food even more.

Hunger is knocking on the doors of many people . I only remember the prophecy 

2017086_univ_lsr_lg.thumb.jpg.2300dd4e8f97f700341b610be0180d86.jpg

Dhanyel, I agree with you that maybe everytime we go to the supermarket we might want to buy more easy to cook items like Ramien soups, can goods, bread can be frozen. Tea, first aid kits, medicine for colds, aspirin etc. 

I don't buy in heavy bulk.  When ever my husband and I go shopping we pick up extras.  Peanut butter is my favorite.

But, with the economy in critical condition everything is expensive and the packages are smaller and the contents are reduced.

Jehovah is going to see us through this in such an amazing way.  We have friends around here since, we are surrounded by farms that grow their own crop.  So we look out for one another.

I pray and it is my hope that the friends do not be overwhelmed with urgencies that they forget that Jehovah is more than capable of taking care of us.

Right now truckers will not allow certain supplies come through because of Trump order by the court to pay back millions of dollars with interest.😐

One thing I do is stock up on prescribed prescriptions.  When the pharmacy calls to pick up meds even though I still have some I go and pick it up.  I also, have done research into natural health medicines and stock up on those because for my husband it works.

Jehovah is going to deliver us in a wonderful way, in style.  And he can keep us healthy until we cross-over.

All these negative news are meant to scare us because that is Satan's tactic.  And, the worse it gets the closer we are to home.

Edited by cme

add another sentence

39 minutes ago, cme said:

Dhanyel, I agree with you that maybe everytime we go to the supermarket we might want to buy more easy to cook items like Ramien soups, can goods, bread can be frozen. Tea, first aid kits, medicine for colds, aspirin etc. 

I don't buy in heavy bulk.  When ever my husband and I go shopping we pick up extras.  Peanut butter is my favorite.

But, with the economy in critical condition everything is expensive and the packages are smaller and the contents are reduced.

Jehovah is going to see us through this in such an amazing way.  We have friends around here since, we are surrounded by farms that grow their own crop.  So we look out for one another.

I pray and it is my hope that the friends do not be overwhelmed with urgencies that they forget that Jehovah is more than capable of taking care of us.

Right now truckers will not allow certain supplies come through because of Trump order by the court to pay back millions of dollars with interest.😐

One thing I do is stock up on prescribed prescriptions.  When the pharmacy calls to pick up meds even though I still have some I go and pick it up.  I also, have done research into natural health medicines and stock up on those because for my husband it works.

Jehovah is going to deliver us in a wonderful way, in style.  And he can keep us healthy until we cross-over.

All these negative news are meant to scare us because that is Satan's tactic.  And, the worse it gets the closer we are to home.

It's just that a letter was read regarding this subject. We need to prepare ourselves, have a food stock, understand the danger, and take precautions. Each country has a different reality, and indeed, food is more expensive and packaging is smaller. Do all this without panic 😃

1 hour ago, cme said:

That’s what I believe too 🥰💪💪

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, cme said:

Yes, great advice in preparation and I have been doing similar.   As I mentioned a little while back about Covid, people were taking everything on the shelf in panic, leaving it hard to even get essentials.   What I do is also stock up on items as mentioned above,  little by little and mark the Use By or Expiration dates on certain items. Then rotate them in and out, using up the old stuff first and re-stocking when I go to the store again, putting the newest items in the back.

All it takes is some worldwide panic of (** insert problem here **) and it could be even worse than Covid (or in parts of the world where food may be scarce) and the shelves may be empty again.  For those that can afford it, perhaps buy a large bucket of various packages of dehydrated food as they can last up to 20 years or so.

With the world situation in such a huge mess right now, as confirmed by many of the world's leaders, we know anything could happen at any time to spook people or worse.   I never want to be a burden on our other brothers/sisters because I didn't plan ahead.   That would not be loving.

Edited by Desert Dan

7 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Matthew  24:15 had a fulfillment in 66 C.E. when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem. If not fulfilled back then, why would Jesus tell them to flee to the mountains(V.16)?

Absolutely, 1st fulfillment was done in 66 CE. So far, this verse is not given much attention unlike before year 2000. Type and Antitype were adjusted to more reasonable way. But it is noticeable that this verse may happen again in our days because of verse 21 which is the start of GT. Hence, I am still observing this verse (15) if there is a chance of actual fulfillment today. 

1 hour ago, LeolaRootStew said:

I hope they bring us an "End Times" book with all of the relevant prophecies, instead of updating Isaiah, Daniel, Revelation, etc.

There were times that old people (died already) discussed the KOTN. After almost 15 years passed, it was so commendable that some were made commendable outlook after the unfolding of the identity of KOTN.

54 minutes ago, Richie said:

Absolutely, 1st fulfillment was done in 66 CE. So far, this verse is not given much attention unlike before year 2000. Type and Antitype were adjusted to more reasonable way. But it is noticeable that this verse may happen again in our days because of verse 21 which is the start of GT. Hence, I am still observing this verse (15) if there is a chance of actual fulfillment today. 

Our publications have shown that it will have a second fullfillment when UN ( disgusting thing) causes BTG destruction (desolation) by stepping in a Holy place (BTG is considered holy by the worldly just like Jerusalem was even though it was not holy for Jehovah anymore)