JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Which is why I always thought it would be related to some major scientific discovery, like: free energy or major medical advance - maybe even something that dramatically increases life span or something.

Anyway, it will be interesting - that's for sure!

True, but I don't think a scientific discovery by itself would fulfill Satan's intent, it seems it would have to be managed by an organization that is in direct opposition to Jehovah. Satan wants to discredit Jehovah.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

True, but I don't think a scientific discovery by itself would fulfill Satan's intent, it seems it would have to be managed by an organization that is direct opposition to Jehovah.

Hmm, like the UN dishing out the free energy (or longer/ healthier life) for everyone that signs a pledge or something ....

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Hmm, like the UN dishing out the free energy (or longer/ healthier life) for everyone that signs a pledge or something ....

Oh, I like that. A momentous demon inspired miracle that is managed by the UN and only available to people and nations that accept the UN conditions for world peace, equality, inclusion and security. :D

Satan won't make the world leaders declare P&S, but he will create the conditions through demonic miracles so that they believe there is P&S.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Hmm, like the UN dishing out the free energy for everyone that signs a pledge or something ....

Members Only  .   .    .    :worship:

"Do you have your club card with you?   Would you like to redeem your points today"?    She says with an evil smile   .     .

2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Oh, I like that. A momentous demon inspired miracle that is managed by the UN and only available to people and nations that accept the UN conditions for world peace, equality, inclusion and security. :D

Add in all the LGBTQI+ language they want

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

1 minute ago, trottigy said:

Add in all the LGBTQI+ language they want

Exactly. The UN terms for world peace will be very 'inclusive'

7 hours ago, Doug said:

SO, it seems apparent that Satan and his agents will have enough information / evidence to be able to anticipate that Jehovah is about to destroy BtG,  and so they will generate this false flag of P&S as a grand distraction to what's coming.

We should never forget that in 1914 when Jesus started to rule as King, a World War was started both in heavens and on Earth. It was fortold (wars, famin, disease...) and it happened. Satan couldnt do anything to prevent that from happening, even if he wanted to make prophecy fail. As Rev. 12:1 says, satan was very interested in disrupting the "coronation" of Jesus sort of speak. He failed.

Like he will fail preventing the P&S cry prophecy from happening.

Jehovah said it will happen. Then it will happen. period.

Satan only does what Jehovah allows. 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, trottigy said:

So here is another thought. The beast doesn't turn on the harlot because of her money, her influence over the people, her history of bloodshed or anything else. The beast turns on the harlot just to get her off it's back. Period. Once the beast is able to control mankind, who needs the harlot tagging along and getting in the way?

Edited by Tortuga

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

So here is another thought. The beast doesn't turn on the harlot because of her money, her influence over the people, her history of bloodshed or anything else. The beast turns on the harlot just to get her off it's back. Period. Once the beast is able to control mankind, who needs the harlot tagging along?

She only causes trouble anyway .. Only then - it will be more troule than she is worth.

Hey and might as well take all the money and property while they are at it. It would set an example to everyone else of what happens if you don't "sign that pledge".

Edited by trottigy

Soon .....

17 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Jerry, even if the "discovery" of free energy was made today, this still poses a lot of obstacles.

This system infrastructure does not allow for quick distribution of it. Politicians would debate "forever" how to implement really anything in relation to it. The system is so broken my friend.   

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Just now, trottigy said:

She only causes trouble anyway .. Only then - it will be more troule than it's worth.

This scenario answers some of my earlier questions. Thanks for suggesting this as a possibility. Of course, we are not predicting anything, but this is a logical sequence of events and fits Satan's method of doing things.

Just now, New World Explorer said:

Jerry, even if the "discovery" of free energy was made today, this still poses a lot of obstacles.

This system infrastructure does not allow for quick distribution of it. Politicians would debate "forever" how to implement really anything in relation to it. The system is so broken my friend.   

Here is where we may have to factor in that is a demonic miracle. Satan can cut through the red tape very quickly if is part of his plan to discredit Jehovah and lead people away from the truth.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

The beast turns on the harlot just to get her off it's back.

And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot.

Hate is a strong emotion. 

So there is only one missing piece  ...They will hate her for what reason? 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Just now, New World Explorer said:

So there only missing piece is ...They will hate her for what reason? 

Because they are tired of her riding them all the time. Nothing worse than someone telling you to do something when you discover you don't have to listen to them..:lol1:

"You not the boss of me!"

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

So there only missing piece is ...They will hate her for what reason? 

Don't forget that they quickly regret their actions and greave over her, so it may be something they do spontaneously in anger. 

Edited by Tortuga

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Here is where we may have to factor in that is a demonic miracle. Satan can cut through the red tape very quickly if is part of his plan to discredit Jehovah and lead people away from the truth.

The Bible specifically targets one area: and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

Do I see Satan suddenly trying to "help" humankind with free perhaps clean energy? NO! 

Can I be wrong about my assumptions? YES! 

Will I be surprised how all folds out? Most likely.. YES!

1 minute ago, New World Explorer said:

Do I see Satan suddenly trying to "help" humankind with free perhaps clean energy? NO! 

If he presents it in a way to discredit Jehovah and his Kingdom. YES!

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Because they are tired of her riding them all the time. Nothing worse than someone telling you to do something when you discover you don't have to listen to them..:lol1:

"You not the boss of me!"

High School Rodeo GIF by Professional Bull Riders (PBR)

44 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

The Bible specifically targets one area: and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

Can I be wrong about my assumptions? YES! 

Will I be surprised how all folds out? Most likely.. YES!

Who said "clean"?

Soon .....

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

We should never forget that in 1914 when Jesus started to rule as King,  Satan couldnt do anything to prevent that from happening, even if he wanted to make prophecy fail. 

Like he will fail preventing the P&S cry prophecy from happening.

But, P&S is of Satan.   Not despite Satan.

My question is;  How can Satan know the right time to cause this prophesy of a demonic lie to be fulfilled?   Is it Jehovah who puts the hook into his jaws and drags him into it?  Does he (Satan) have any choice in the matter?  

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

My question is;  How can Satan know the right time to cause this prophesy of a demonic lie to be fulfilled?   Is it Jehovah who puts the hook into his jaws and drags him into it?  Does he (Satan) have any choice in the matter?  

Good question, but since Satan knows he doesn't have much time, he pulls out all of the stops. I wonder if Jehovah will allow him to perform miracles that he wasn't able to do before. Jehovah puts out the bait and Satan takes it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doug said:

This is actually a great question... How could he know?

As to the dragging with a hook - that is a specific prophecy about Gog (not Satan) and his attack on us at Armageddon. He is drug by rage at seeing we are all standing in peace. Note: I can picture the Devil in the invisible realm screaming, "NO!" - as he knows that is the END.

How could he know?

Edit: PURE SPECULATION TO FOLLOW:

I recently had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine that I know who is anointed. And we were discussing whether it's obvious from the spirit realm who is and who isn't anointed. Like, if Jehovah's holy spirit is active on a person it would show in some way? And if it did, then the devil would know for sure who the anointed are and which ones he actually is attacking the most - per Revelation 12:17. If that was the case, he would know how many are left, they're ages, their health situation, and their economic and financial situation. Knowing what he knows about people - it wouldn't be hard for him to know how close we are. I bet he's kept track of the number.

Edited by trottigy

Soon .....