JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, chuck83 said:

Hamas says it has agreed to ceasefire proposal from Egypt and Qatar
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-agrees-ceasefire-proposal-israel-gaza-latam-intl/index.html

We shall see how this goes. Hopefully no mistakes are made.

Yes, but Israel doesnt want it. Back to zero.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

18 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Yes, but Israel doesnt want it. Back to zero.

It’s a political stunt (Gazans are already celebrating because of Hamas accepting the deal, while Israel says that’s not the proposal they sent to consider… what a circus) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Reality…. (There is no solid deal yet) 

While attacks are continuing on Rafah this evening, Israel says it is planning to send a delegation to negotiate the ceasefire deal further after saying it was "far from meeting Israel's demands". 

This was confirmed by the office of Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

Yup, just saw that. Oh well, wishful thinking. 

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

‼️⚠️Maximum alert for cyberattacks in Europe 

https://news.sky.com/story/china-hacked-ministry-of-defence-sky-news-learns-13130757

China and Russia are responsible for the alert 🚨 

IMG_6040.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

51 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Unless she’s changed her mind since March, this is not going to happen. I have yet to find any verified info on this rumor. 

Maybe the party wants it

But she doesn’t 

Or she has changed her mind

Or it’s just a political tactic 

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

Rumor has it that Trump is asking this guy to be his running mate !  

2024-05-06_21h43_24.png

That would be MAD!

(Someone had to say it :lol1:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 hours ago, Osprey said:

Actually this is the first time that they are announcing drills for using tactical nuclear weapons (the other times it was strategic). Although tactical nuclear weapons are not so strong as strategic, is this actually more threatening, because they may actually be thinking about using these weapons on the battlefield (using strategic nuclear warheads would be suicidal). Russian leadership is really angry because more and more western countries are talking about sending troops to Ukraine and allowing Ukrainians to strike Russian territory with western weapons.

I mean: Putin will never carry out this threat. His only reason is this: to spread fear and terror! The stronger this effect, the better for him and his accomplices. Fear paralyzes and prevents people or politicians from acting purposefully. He is entitled to use any means to achieve this, including electronic sabotage and attacks on all parties and institutions, as the German security authorities for political parties and other institutions in Germany have proven. Russian cyber attacks on Germany confirmed:

https://www.br.de/nachrichten/deutschland-welt/russische-cyberangriffe-auf-deutschland-bestaetigt,UBiRBZm

Here in Brazil, many are upset because there was a major flood in the southern region of the country, and in another state, there was Madonna's biggest concert in Rio de Janeiro with almost 2 million people. So, there's a mix of politics because the money spent on the concert could have been for the victims who are suffering, even though the concert was already scheduled before the disasters. It's necessary to maintain neutrality because it's causing division, even residents are bringing up this issue in their discussions. 

This is just a thought, what will lead nations to make a call for peace? Could it be an escalation where a nuclear bomb is released? Will the world situation be at the point of a war between most countries?

The call for peace will have to be something never seen before, the book of Revelation 16 talks about expressions inspired by demons who perform signs,

¿Could it be that this call for peace comes accompanied by demonic miracles?

(I remember that Brother Schafer related 1 Thessalonians 5:3 with Revelation 16:13)

But immediately things will take a 180 degree turn when the UN with the authorization of the kings of the earth will completely put an end to all false religions, it will not be something smooth but rather they will "hate the harlot" and eat her flesh and not content will burn it completely with fire. It will be something terrifying...

I'm really looking forward to that happening soon.

5 minutes ago, Ezequiel said:

This is just a thought, what will lead nations to make a call for peace? Could it be an escalation where a nuclear bomb is released? Will the world situation be at the point of a war between most countries?

We have already thought about that. maybe possible nuclear threat. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Ezequiel said:

Could it be that this call for peace comes accompanied by demonic miracles?

Since demonic miracles may be involved and then Jehovah's Day begins, it seems impossible for us to predict what will happen. Future events may be completely out of our current realm of understanding. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb_201802_12_VIDEO

Brother Schafers Morning worship.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Since demonic miracles may be involved .  .  .  Future events may be completely out of our current realm of understanding. 

Possibly even the nations will be stunned at the turn of events.  Their response may be sheer panic.

They will ssy peace while nations are in anguiish of not knowing the way out and if those dsys were not cut short no flesh would survive. 

Obviously not a good peace.

Think starwars Empire sham peace.

My opinion.....  Supposedly, the richest religions in the world, like the Vatican, have stored their wealth in investments in gold, yes, gold bars. Banks can fail, money can disappear, digital currencies can vanish, but hidden gold does not. I believe governments will go after that gold. They may think they will never be affected, that they will be safe.

9 hours ago, Exter said:

I mean: Putin will never carry out this threat. His only reason is this: to spread fear and terror! The stronger this effect, the better for him and his accomplices. Fear paralyzes and prevents people or politicians from acting purposefully.

Well, I will say it this way: believe me that politicians know A LOT more than we do. They have intelligence. If they fear of something, they have reason for this. I think that a lot more is happening behind the scenes than what we know.

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Since demonic miracles may be involved and then Jehovah's Day begins, it seems impossible for us to predict what will happen. Future events may be completely out of our current realm of understanding. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb_201802_12_VIDEO

Brother Schafers Morning worship.

We will live in a world situation where invisible forces will be active more than ever

yes: demons super active inspiring governments 

and loyal angels performing miracles according to Jehovah’s orders 

in GT signs in heavens 

Jehovah making UN in comum agreement to destroy false religion

Angels protecting us

Jesus judging mankind 

BRACE YOURSELVES! We will see a lot of amazing things!!!!

9 minutes ago, Osprey said:

Well, I will say it this way: believe me that politicians know A LOT more than we do. They have intelligence. If they fear of something, they have reason for this. I think that a lot more is happening behind the scenes than what we know.

You bet!

You are absolutely right! 
I have talked to people related to UN that confirm this statement 

30 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

My opinion.....  Supposedly, the richest religions in the world, like the Vatican, have stored their wealth in investments in gold, yes, gold bars. Banks can fail, money can disappear, digital currencies can vanish, but hidden gold does not. I believe governments will go after that gold. They may think they will never be affected, that they will be safe.

You are not far from the truth 

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

Why?

What will they do with it?

What does this have to do with all of the non-Christian religions?

What about the millions of people that will die during the chaos when religion is banned? Is the Vatican's gold worth that much blood?