JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

6 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

@Sofia Help us with your comments, we appreciate it 😃

I had a talk at the meeting 

I will be back in a few hours 🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

I believe that when the economy falls, money loses value, then the storm will arrive 

Or people may have money but things they want to buy no longer exist 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Or people may have money but things they want to buy no longer exist 

Shrewmice are so cute!

they deserve my gold.

Isaiah 2:20 In that day men will take their worthless gods of silver and of gold That they had made for themselves to bow down to And throw them away to the shrewmice and to the bats,

Edited by Hotteok

As human point of view, the impact to ban all the religions would have positive impact on the economy as it would reduce religious conflicts impacting negatively the economy and it could promote instead economic progress.

But at the end, it will be the opposite.

Political leaders will probably not foresee the dramatic consequences on the economy with the destruction of Btg when it comes to their mind by Jehovah but we will see a series of consecutive events. 

Posted (edited)

Anyway, it seems I woke up to another day of the same madness. I pray for our brothers and sisters and that we all are able to endure faithful to the end!  :pray:

May you all have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding and that it guards your hearts and your mental powers ...

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

1 hour ago, trottigy said:

Anyway, it seems I woke up to another day of the same madness. I pray for our brothers and sisters and that we all are able to endure faithful to the end!  :pray:

I tend to think of you, my dear fellow brothers and sisters living in the USA. I pray Jehovah gives you all —and specially the FDS— the wisdom and courage to go through everything that seems to be 'cooking up' in there. Like this:

Spoiler

Inside the Christian TV show rallying Trump superfans with apocalyptic warnings

“FlashPoint” has gained influence on the Christian right by portraying Donald Trump as a singular leader anointed by God to save America.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/flashpoint-trump-republican-christian-tv-show-rcna150303

I often think whether Jesus' prophecy about the last days is cronological in many aspects. Like, in Matthew 24:11 he foretold the rise of many false prophets. Later, in v. 15-22, he spoke of the disgusting thing (cry-of-peace moment) and the GT afterwards. And then, v. 23-27, warn of false Christs appearing and misleading many, before talking of the end of the GT in v. 29-31.

If now the rambling around one of these pseudo Christs (v: 24 study note) is so rampant, could mean: 1) the GT is very very very very close; and 2) those believers would "fight like hell" (in their own words) when the beast start doing its desolation.

Excuse me, I shall revise with my family the evacuation plan (Ro 10:13), the insurance (Job 14:13), and the path to the "inner rooms". (Is. 26:20).

On 5/2/2024 at 1:28 PM, Dhanyel said:

Hello, I would like to ask you a question, a question that was asked to me...:

Where is the money of Babylon the Great?

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/dec/01/george-pell-says-he-feels-vindicated-for-trying-to-uncover-alleged-financial-criminality-at-vatican

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/switzerland-invites-over-160-delegations-to-ukraine-peace-conference/3208261

Switzerland on Thursday said it has invited over 160 delegations from around the world to attend a Ukraine peace conference being hosted in June at Kyiv's request, and to which Russia has not been invited.

The Federal Department of Foreign Affairs in a press release said the invited delegations include members of the G7, G20, BRICS, EU, international organizations and two religious representatives.

The conference will take place on June 15-16 on the Burgenstock, a Swiss mountain in the canton of Nidwalden.

The conference aims to build on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's peace formula and other proposals based on the UN Charter and the main principles of international law. The 10-point peace formula presented in late 2022, among other things, seeks the expulsion of all Russian forces from Ukraine.

On 5/2/2024 at 8:50 PM, Dhanyel said:
  On 5/2/2024 at 4:28 AM, Dhanyel said:

Hello, I would like to ask you a question, a question that was asked to me...:

Where is the money of Babylon the Great?

It’s mostly in assets.

Properties

hidden bank accounts 

art

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_religious_organizations

The Vatican is worth of … ??? Impossible to tell

Some Wealth is not on sight…

1 hour ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

It’s true 

1 hour ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

The French media have been talking about it since this morning, and also that the German secret services are announcing that Russia is going to launch a wave of sabotage throughout Europe: targeted fires, cyberattacks and even terrorist attacks like bombs.  Apart from that, everything's fine.

Hamas says it has agreed to ceasefire proposal from Egypt and Qatar
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-agrees-ceasefire-proposal-israel-gaza-latam-intl/index.html

We shall see how this goes. Hopefully no mistakes are made.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

1 hour ago, chuck83 said:

Hamas says it has agreed to ceasefire proposal from Egypt and Qatar
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-agrees-ceasefire-proposal-israel-gaza-latam-intl/index.html

We shall see how this goes. Hopefully no mistakes are made.

Reality…. (There is no solid deal yet) 

While attacks are continuing on Rafah this evening, Israel says it is planning to send a delegation to negotiate the ceasefire deal further after saying it was "far from meeting Israel's demands". 

This was confirmed by the office of Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

The French media have been talking about it since this morning, and also that the German secret services are announcing that Russia is going to launch a wave of sabotage throughout Europe: targeted fires, cyberattacks and even terrorist attacks like bombs.  Apart from that, everything's fine.

This Is Fine GIF

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JennyM said:

Theyve been doing it for  years now 

Actually this is the first time that they are announcing drills for using tactical nuclear weapons (the other times it was strategic). Although tactical nuclear weapons are not so strong as strategic, is this actually more threatening, because they may actually be thinking about using these weapons on the battlefield (using strategic nuclear warheads would be suicidal). Russian leadership is really angry because more and more western countries are talking about sending troops to Ukraine and allowing Ukrainians to strike Russian territory with western weapons.

Edited by Osprey