JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

14 minutes ago, cme said:

There are alot of prophecies overlapping.  One does not know whats up or down.  But, we see it coming.  Too much going on the world scene.  We will wait and see how this comes through.  But, I tell you truthfully, I can't wait till all this over and we are on the other side.

You are so right, dear sister! 

I really enjoyed reading the Psalms this week, it was very consoling. We glimpse the despair of a very faithful servant of Jehovah, who can no longer bear the situation in which he finds himself (here, the impossibility of worshiping Jehovah as he would like and many other things I guess). He implores his God but at the same time he praises him, he trusts, he says it several times: he waits for him!

We are this psalmist, all of us, with the pain of our hearts, our exhaustion, but also our unfailing love for Jehovah, our unwavering love for Jehovah and the certainty, as you say so well, that we will soon be done with this.

Regional Convention will do us a lot of good.

34 minutes ago, Richie said:

While we wait there are some of us working with the puzzle personally.  Some create probabilities but the good thing is we are heading now to closer look and understand some of the picture what may look like. 

"No prophecy of scripture springs from any private interpretation." (2 Peter 1:20)

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, truce said:

"No prophecy of scripture springs from any private interpretation." (2 Peter 1:20)

That's true bro. But we cannot ignore things that I personally experienced. I met old people died already who had ideas 10~15 years passed became our lights. Not only once but five. All of these were just kept in social discussion and casual talks not for congregational. That's why I have this strong belief that some of us have logical understanding that I keenly took them down for my personal notes. By the way, those ideas were kept private until the GBs announcent for the sake of unity. 

Edited by Richie

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Richie said:

While we wait there are some of us working with the puzzle personally.  Some create probabilities but the good thing is we are heading now to closer look and understand some of the picture what may look like. 

It’s normal to be curious about the unfold of all prophecy soon 😊

IMG_7128.jpeg

Edited by Dages

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Isaac Newton a famous scientist and mathamatician  could not come up with a date.  He knew it not to be in his time however, he came up with the 19th century then the 20th and finally the 21st century.

He said that Christ comes as a thief in the night and it is not for us to know the times and seasons.  There are those men who are frequently predicting the time of the end and, by doing so bring the sacred prophecies into discredit as often as their predictions fail.

So, however, we do know its close because the signs are here in this the 21st century.  Exciting times these!

10 hours ago, Cushi said:

If I could thank you 10 times for posting this I would. I love watching videos from Redacted. I can’t say I agree with everything they post, since I mainly have been following the stuff about the coming digital currency. I love to get my news from independent sources like these, since all mainstream news networks in the U.S. are owned by 6 corporations and use their propaganda machine to mislead, divide and socially engineer people.

Many people would call the stuff mentioned in this video a bunch of conspiracy theories. But there’s nothing theoretical about the information. There’s a difference between believing something you can’t prove and believing facts. Based on the stuff I’ve researched, I believe 2030 will be a crucial year, unless things take place sooner. I’m not saying the end will come in 2030, since nobody knows the days and hour, but that things will go downhill very fast after that if this system lasts that long. This is my humble opinion.

i too listen to this channel occasionally and like it generally,

a bit doubtful conclusions sometimes i think, but one shouldnt expect any worldly media 100% correct/true/trustworthy 

btw

i heard the female host is raised as jw

can someone confirm that?

10 minutes ago, jps said:

i too listen to this channel occasionally and like it generally,

a bit doubtful conclusions sometimes i think, but one shouldnt expect any worldly media 100% correct/true/trustworthy 

btw

i heard the female host is raised as jw

I don’t believe anything worldly media says without researching it first. Everything Redacted says about the coming digital currency, 2030, the UN, the WHO, etc I know to be true. 
That would be interesting if she were raised a JW because of her political views.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, jps said:

I heard the female host is raised as jw

Confirmed. I saw her say it on her social media, as well as this article of her saying she felt like she missed out because she couldn’t celebrate birthdays or have worldly friends.

*Edit* Removed the article.

Edited by Cushi

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Posted (edited)

Ohh and for the fun of it --> I also read recently that the government is SOON going to come and forcibly take the guns away from EVERY citizen.

I read it right here:

Spoiler

He will render judgment among the nations

And set matters straight* respecting many peoples.

They will beat their swords into plowshares

And their spears into pruning shears.+

Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

Nor will they learn war anymore.+

Isaiah 2:4  :wink:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwtsty/23/2

I pray that day comes soon  :pray:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

33 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

KEEP ON THE WATCH!

Increasing Lawlessness Worldwide—⁠What Does the Bible Say?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/increasing-lawlessness-worldwide-bible-prophecy/

I was really hoping there would be a PDF attached to the article that we could print and hand out, but alas, there is not...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

30 minutes ago, Doug said:

Into these very things , angels are desiring to peer?

You are awesome. I was about to write that! But I had no time because I was going to our meeting! Thanks for reading my mind :D 

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I was really hoping there would be a PDF attached to the article that we could print and hand out, but alas, there is not...

No tract this time .... I guess women were treated in a very special way ❤️ 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, Richie said:

By the way, those ideas were kept private until the GBs announcent for the sake of unity. 

This is a good attitude. :thumbsup:

If we have some personal opinions which differ from what the Slave teaches it's better to keep them private. That includes not posting them on a JW forum read by thousands of brothers and sisters. :whistling:

10 hours ago, Richie said:

That's true bro. But we cannot ignore things that I personally experienced. I met old people died already who had ideas 10~15 years passed became our lights. Not only once but five. All of these were just kept in social discussion and casual talks not for congregational. That's why I have this strong belief that some of us have logical understanding that I keenly took them down for my personal notes. By the way, those ideas were kept private until the GBs announcent for the sake of unity. 

Go careful my brother….

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Ohh and for the fun of it --> I also read recently that the government is SOON going to come and forcibly take the guns away from EVERY citizen.

I read it right here:

Reveal hidden contents

He will render judgment among the nations

And set matters straight* respecting many peoples.

They will beat their swords into plowshares

And their spears into pruning shears.+

Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

Nor will they learn war anymore.+

Isaiah 2:4  :wink:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwtsty/23/2

I pray that day comes soon  :pray:

I always pray for that to come soon☺️

28 minutes ago, Jwanon said:

Are we the only religion that preach the destruction of Babylon the great at the great tribulation?

I found some.... Destruction of Vatican, Religious oppression, attack on Islam or Christianity and so forth.

9 hours ago, Jwanon said:

Are we the only religion that preach the destruction of Babylon the great at the great tribulation?

I think the Seventh Day Adventist CTR used to be with that group.....and  they also believe that BBG represents false religion....including Catholism and many Protestant religions. 

They believe that in the last days, there will be a coalition of religious and secular powers that unite against God's faithful people. This coalition, is under the influence of Babylon the Great.  

So of course it’s not exactly same as our understanding.

I see a lot of flaws in their interpretation on that. :coffee:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.