JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

I'm looking into making homemade chocolate chips or I should say chunks from fresh cocoa (roasted cacao beans) or cacao beans. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I'm trying to decide if I want pure monkfruit chocolate chips or maybe get into coconut sugars and maple sugars. We'll see. It should be fun.  ☺️

Maybe this will get me into chocolate bar making too. 😁

I think it's very unwise to announce that on here. Why? Because Dusty will corner the market and we won't ever get to try any!

1 hour ago, chuck83 said:

I'm looking into making homemade chocolate chips or I should say chunks from fresh cocoa (roasted cacao beans) or cacao beans. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I'm trying to decide if I want pure monkfruit chocolate chips or maybe get into coconut sugars and maple sugars. We'll see. It should be fun.  ☺️

Maybe this will get me into chocolate bar making too. 😁

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Ukraine's Zelenskiy to present plan to Biden to end war with Russia

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraines-zelenskiy-present-plan-biden-end-war-with-russia-2024-08-27/

Zelenskiy said he hoped to go to the United States in September to attend the U.N. General Assembly in New York and that he was preparing to meet Biden.
His remarks indicated that he sees the main potential forum for talks as a follow-up international summit on peace, at which Ukraine has said it wants Russia to have representatives.
👀👀👀

37 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Ukraine's Zelenskiy to present plan to Biden to end war with Russia

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraines-zelenskiy-present-plan-biden-end-war-with-russia-2024-08-27/

Zelenskiy said he hoped to go to the United States in September to attend the U.N. General Assembly in New York and that he was preparing to meet Biden.
His remarks indicated that he sees the main potential forum for talks as a follow-up international summit on peace, at which Ukraine has said it wants Russia to have representatives.
👀👀👀

Bring it on. I hate to see injustice and sufferings in the world. 

LUKE 14:31,32 Jesus mentioned the fact that the one with the smaller army of 10000 sends a envoy to pursue for peace against the one with 20000.

I am trying not to be political here but the young Ukrainian zelensky is in way over his head in all ideas of peace which will have nothing to do with the verneer of peace and security. I am no side of Russia who is accusing our brothers and sisters and persecuting them. So many politicians are very young in the head. Jehovah the God of the heaven will soon direct matters so that they will carry out his will to bring a end to the great harlot Babylon the great.

I have a couple of thoughts to share here. If Jehovah wouldn’t put an end to Satan s system it would go on untill self destruction 

it’s Jehovah who interferes and starts the Great Tribulation.

I think it’s no point to look for any peace and security announcements 

Why?

Because Jehovah’s day will come as a thieve unespectadly 

The ones who will be destroyed will feel Safe and secure.

Its Jehovah who puts in UN governments the wish to wipe out false religion 

And that’s what we should look for.

not any signs of peace agreements 

I believe that Ukraine and Israel conflicts are the LAST big ones before the great tribulation and I think they won’t be solved ever. Maybe on hold maybe armistice maybe ceasefire but not solved.

its Jehovah who will lead Gog at the proper time against His people to

shut down what He started.

i believe that Gog can represent the same nations that bring BTG to destruction. It makes sense . They discover their work isn’t finished and need to wipe out the remaining religion.

I believe that during the GT Satan won’t do anything to disturb God s purpose. Jehovah will be in full charge then

Faithful angels will be upon us to protect us. We won’t have to fear anything because Satan won’t be in control anymore. 
jehovah starts the GT and will trigger the ending bringing Armagedom right after.

my thoughts only. I’m speculating 🤔 based upon my Bible study.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

its Jehovah who will lead Gog at the proper time against His people to shut down what He started.

I agree with what you say except this part. Jehovah does not lead Gog to attack his organization. Satan does.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

That's probably what our sweet @Sofia wants to say : 

“I will act against you, O Gog”
Pure worship of Jehovah finally restored!

18 Jehovah’s action (read Ezekiel 38:4, 16). Note what Jehovah said to Gog: “I will put hooks in your jaws” and “I will make you attack my land.” Does this mean that Jehovah will force nations to attack his worshipers? No, of course! Jehovah would never cause harm to his people. (Job 34:12) But he knows his enemies; he knows that they hate the practitioners of pure worship and that, given the opportunity, they will not resist the temptation to exterminate them (1 John 3:13). Much like putting hooks in Gog's jaws to lead him somewhere, Jehovah will direct the situation so that events unfold as he wants, and according to the timetable he has set. At some point after the destruction of Babylon the Great, Jehovah will certainly cause a situation that will cause the nations to carry out a plan they already had in mind, namely, to attack God's people. Jehovah will thus put things in place for this attack to take place which will lead to Armageddon, the most terrible war in human history. Jehovah will then save his people, firmly establish their sovereignty, and sanctify his holy name. (Ezek. 38:23)

50 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I have a couple of thoughts to share here. If Jehovah wouldn’t put an end to Satan s system it would go on untill self destruction 

it’s Jehovah who interferes and starts the Great Tribulation.

I think it’s no point to look for any peace and security announcements 

Why?

Because Jehovah’s day will come as a thieve unespectadly 

The ones who will be destroyed will feel Safe and secure.

Its Jehovah who puts in UN governments the wish to wipe out false religion 

And that’s what we should look for.

not any signs of peace agreements 

I believe that Ukraine and Israel conflicts are the LAST big ones before the great tribulation and I think they won’t be solved ever. Maybe on hold maybe armistice maybe ceasefire but not solved.

its Jehovah who will lead Gog at the proper time against His people to

shut down what He started.

i believe that Gog can represent the same nations that bring BTG to destruction. It makes sense . They discover their work isn’t finished and need to wipe out the remaining religion.

I believe that during the GT Satan won’t do anything to disturb God s purpose. Jehovah will be in full charge then

Faithful angels will be upon us to protect us. We won’t have to fear anything because Satan won’t be in control anymore. 
jehovah starts the GT and will trigger the ending bringing Armagedom right after.

my thoughts only. I’m speculating 🤔 based upon my Bible study.

Hello my friend.

See the research notes on 1 Thessalonians 5:3. It talks about little or no time between the events. I think once we see P&S, BBTG is already falling, even if it's behind closed doors.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

50 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I agree with what you say except this part. Jehovah does not lead Gog to attack his organization. Satan does.

Ez.38:4… let the reader uses discernment 

jehovah will allow that to happen WHEN he wants. Possibly after most anointed are resurrected.

There will be a delay between BTG fall and Gog s attack

that length is DETERMINED BY JEHOVAH not by humans.

13 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

That's probably what our sweet @Sofia wants to say : 

“I will act against you, O Gog”
Pure worship of Jehovah finally restored!

18 Jehovah’s action (read Ezekiel 38:4, 16). Note what Jehovah said to Gog: “I will put hooks in your jaws” and “I will make you attack my land.” Does this mean that Jehovah will force nations to attack his worshipers? No, of course! Jehovah would never cause harm to his people. (Job 34:12) But he knows his enemies; he knows that they hate the practitioners of pure worship and that, given the opportunity, they will not resist the temptation to exterminate them (1 John 3:13). Much like putting hooks in Gog's jaws to lead him somewhere, Jehovah will direct the situation so that events unfold as he wants, and according to the timetable he has set. At some point after the destruction of Babylon the Great, Jehovah will certainly cause a situation that will cause the nations to carry out a plan they already had in mind, namely, to attack God's people. Jehovah will thus put things in place for this attack to take place which will lead to Armageddon, the most terrible war in human history. Jehovah will then save his people, firmly establish their sovereignty, and sanctify his holy name. (Ezek. 38:23)

Merci!

that’s exactly!

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 minute ago, Ahuvah said:

Hello my friend.

See the research notes on 1 Thessalonians 5:3. It talks about little or no time between the events. I think once we see P&S, BBTG is already falling, even if it's behind closed doors.

Yep.

that will be so sudden 

Whole world caught by surprise 

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Ez.38:4… let the reader uses discernment 

*** kr chap. 21 p. 227 par. 12 God’s Kingdom Removes Its Enemies ***
However, at the time when all false religious organizations are gone and God’s people are seemingly living “unprotected by walls, bars, or gates,” Satan will see a golden opportunity. He will incite his wicked enforcers to move in for an all-out attack on those who are Kingdom supporters.

As you said, Jehovah provides the opportunity for Gog to attack, but Satan is the one that incites them to attack. Sister Fa explained it very well.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

However, at the time when all false religious organizations are gone and God’s people are seemingly living “unprotected by walls, bars, or gates,” Satan will see a golden opportunity. He will incite his wicked enforcers to move in for an all-out attack on those who are Kingdom supporters.

As you said, Jehovah provides the opportunity for Gog to attack, but Satan is the one that incites them to attack. Sister Fa explained it very well.

Remember the video of the friends gathering together in the woods and they are surrounded all around  by the ones with guns - look like a slaughter on us but look up at the heavens of angles ........

8 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Very Honorable Turtle, I just copied/pasted the book. With Sofia you say the same thing: Satan has it in his heart to devour Jehovah's people, Jehovah serves him on the stage the opportunity to do so and thus he who thought he was caught is caught. The fowler has fallen into his own trap which closes on him.

I don't drink alcohol at all but that day, if I'm alive, I share a Balthazar of champagne with anyone who wants it.

1 hour ago, Dolce vita said:

Very Honorable Turtle, I just copied/pasted the book. With Sofia you say the same thing: Satan has it in his heart to devour Jehovah's people, Jehovah serves him on the stage the opportunity to do so and thus he who thought he was caught is caught. The fowler has fallen into his own trap which closes on him.

I don't drink alcohol at all but that day, if I'm alive, I share a Balthazar of champagne with anyone who wants it.

Count me in. :heart: 

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

5 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

:)o

5 hours ago, Ahuvah said:

Hello my friend.

All aboard !

10 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

All in favor say YES !!