JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

46 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Did anyone catch the video or other news channels, live at the Capitol Building, a group of Republicans, speaking out on the deal the current administration pack made with members of the United Nations 9 days ago?  Let me try to find it and I will post.

Title of video: We Can Not Let This Go: House Republicans Rail Against The UN and World Health Organization

What caught my ears was what these people said.  

Not speculating, this was live.  Did anyone catch this?

What did you get from the video?

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

What happened here ? 😂

It looks like he thought he was in a bar and it's beer o'clock! :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 9/20/2024 at 5:49 PM, JennyM said:

If Jehovah wont intervene, WW3 is possible. 

Sis Jenny , Jehovah will intervene .  We know from studying the scriptures , need to build our faith ,all and everyone . The world might see WW III but not us ,you have faith ,little sister ,it is in you .Your Christian sisters and brothers are not to forget you .Think of the day ,do you see it ,you ,your daughter , friends were you are at ,friends that you made here  , we will walk together ,do you see ,we are walking away from the destruction .Jehovah ,Jesus ,all of the angles are watching ,smiling ,cheering us . You have to have this in your little heart , this will happen,  we can trust Jehovah ,he will not leave us in the cold . It will be  amazing . We must develope trust just like your daughter trust you to care for her . Jehovah will care for us ,it is no dream ,it is real . NO ONE LEFT BEHIND . Do not be afraid ,Jehovah , Jesus , the angles , all of us are with you and your daughter  . Take care   both of you .Love Your entire spiritual family

10 minutes ago, WD-40 said:

Sis Jenny , Jehovah will intervene .  We know from studying the scriptures , need to build our faith ,all and everyone . The world might see WW III but not us ,you have faith ,little sister ,it is in you .Your Christian sisters and brothers are not to forget you .Think of the day ,do you see it ,you ,your daughter , friends were you are at ,friends that you made here  , we will walk together ,do you see ,we are walking away from the destruction .Jehovah ,Jesus ,all of the angles are watching ,smiling ,cheering us . You have to have this in your little heart , this will happen,  we can trust Jehovah ,he will not leave us in the cold . It will be  amazing . We must develope trust just like your daughter trust you to care for her . Jehovah will care for us ,it is no dream ,it is real . NO ONE LEFT BEHIND . Do not be afraid ,Jehovah , Jesus , the angles , all of us are with you and your daughter  . Take care   both of you .Love Your entire spiritual family

You are right and a lovely post too. We must not forget  that, as long you live at this side  of this wicked system, fearful sights can happen. World War 3 can happen, yet Jehovah will step in if it goes to far.

On 9/21/2024 at 2:35 AM, New World Explorer said:

Come on ... just live with a thrill...! Be curios about mystery behind the link! Uncover the surprise! 🤣

Sorry , I've learn my lesson from Pandora box ,  no sir I don't like it .

2 hours ago, JennyM said:

What did you get from the video?

What I got is an explanation of the strategy the UN and Mr. Guterres are attempting.   The Silent Consent aspect essentially means the proposal, the Pact for the Future, would be adopted if there is no objection.   So, adopted by default.

Then there's something else called the Summit of the Future.

Between the two, the signatories are ceding their national sovereignty over to the WHO and/or the Un in the event of a shock event.  A shock event is broadly defined to the point it could be anything they decide is a shock.

As Lisa said, it's just what Revelation 17:12, 13 describes.

Edited by Doug

clarification

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

What I got is an explanation of the strategy the UN and Mr. Guterres are attempting.   The Silent Consent aspect essentially means the proposal, the Pact for the Future, would be adopted if there is no objection.   So, adopted by default.

To save you time, I found the bit about the Silent pact at 17:25.   Speaker is Reggie Littlejohn.

16 hours ago, just1-4all said:

I'm imagining the washing up of shark and human teeth are the result of surfers and sharks colliding? Followed by angry words, blaming and finger-pointing words between surfer and shark?

Surf board bonks shark on nose and or mouth knocking out teeth. Shark retaliates by taking a bite out of the surfboard—or the surfer. Surfboarder dismounts surfboard and punches shark in the nose/mouth knocking out more of its teeth. Shark hits back knocking out surfer's teeth, and so on.

Some people🤐

9 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

What happened here ? 😂

The man was thirsty Lil Yachty Hot Ones GIF by First We Feastty 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

9 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

World War 3 can happen, yet Jehovah will step in if it goes to far.

It'll be World War Last!

—‘I promise you that this will be the final war—the war to end all wars.’—Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President (1913-21).

This proved to be false when WW2 happened.

“We have had our last chance. If we do not devise some greater and more equitable system, Armageddon will be at our door.”—U.S. General Douglas MacArthur (1945).

I guess this is the sentiment still present in the world, that if they fail to prevent another global conflict, it'll be the end. They're kinda right, ¿don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Ysaias said:

It'll be World War Last!

—‘I promise you that this will be the final war—the war to end all wars.’—Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President (1913-21).

This proved to be false when WW2 happened.

“We have had our last chance. If we do not devise some greater and more equitable system, Armageddon will be at our door.”—U.S. General Douglas MacArthur (1945).

I guess this is the sentiment still present in the world, that if they fail to prevent another global conflict, it'll be the end. They're kinda right, ¿don't you think?

A DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN INFIMITY , too many wars ,too many people losing lives,  " Jehovah " , will put a end to it .................. PERIOD 

9 hours ago, Mattclaxton said:

What do our publications say about Revelation 17:12,13 will the FDS say anything if the UN suddenly gets more authority. ? 

There is a lot of information about that, but I like the illustration that was used in the current Revelation book.

*** re chap. 35 p. 258 par. 21 Executing Babylon the Great ***
Yes, the nations will use the scarlet-colored wild beast, the United Nations, in destroying Babylon the Great. They do not act on their own initiative, for Jehovah puts it into their hearts “even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast.” When the time comes, the nations will evidently see the need to strengthen the United Nations. They will give it teeth, as it were, lending it whatever authority and power they possess so that it can turn upon false religion and fight successfully against her “until the words of God will have been accomplished.” Thus, the ancient harlot will come to her complete end. And good riddance to her!

Of course, we don't know when the UN will receive that authority and how it will be used before it eventually destroys BTG. It will be interesting to see what the UN does with that authority before it attacks BTG, it may accomplish great things and give the world a sense of P&S.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We're definitely living deep in the last days. Our C.O. said at his last visit, that it's like the GT is at the threshold. 

I had to look it up and threshold means - a strip of wood, metal, or stone forming the bottom of a doorway and crossed in entering a house or room.

So he was basically saying it may as well be at our door, it's getting that close. 

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

12 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

There is a lot of information about that, but I like the illustration that was used in the current Revelation book.

*** re chap. 35 p. 258 par. 21 Executing Babylon the Great ***
Yes, the nations will use the scarlet-colored wild beast, the United Nations, in destroying Babylon the Great. They do not act on their own initiative, for Jehovah puts it into their hearts “even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast.” When the time comes, the nations will evidently see the need to strengthen the United Nations. They will give it teeth, as it were, lending it whatever authority and power they possess so that it can turn upon false religion and fight successfully against her “until the words of God will have been accomplished.” Thus, the ancient harlot will come to her complete end. And good riddance to her!

Of course, we don't know when the UN will receive that authority and how it will be used before it eventually destroys BTG. It will be interesting to see what the UN does with that authority before it attacks BTG, it may accomplish great things and give the world a sense of P&S.

" Sense of P&S "     optical illusion   We know the real deal of Peace and Security from our sorce !

I don’t know but the Barbados lady after Netanyahu spoke said that the world needs a global reset for peace and global peace together and to transform globally and pause and reset and Now is the time she said. The international order needs to be all inclusive and all countries need to be united together etc etc. that the un needs to make this happen and then gave reasons why, famine, war, injustice, disease, poverty etc

She layed it down hard and with an awesome accent