JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

11 hours ago, JennyM said:

WT pic somewhere that during peace and security, arab nations are included.. I hope this is one of the first step.. Im trying to rush  bible study to my rv but they wont on my side. We cant force people to accept the truth

I understand what you mean Jenny.  I have a very lazy bible student.  She was raised around the truth and left when she was a teen.  She says she wants the truth now but in a lot of ways I feel she's still behaving like a teen being dragged to someplace she doesn't want to be.  She doesn't see the urgency and you're right you can't force anyone.

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

On 11/15/2023 at 6:22 AM, Sofia said:

Speculation: I also believe Jehovah will empower all of us miraculously ( elder ones, sick ones, emprisioned ones etc) all will gain power and health to survive.

w18 September p. 27, par. 16

Today, too, Jehovah cares for his people as a group—spiritually and physically. He will continue to do so during the fast-approaching great tribulation. (Rev. 7:9, 10) Hence, whether young or old, sound in body or disabled, God’s people will not panic or cower in fear during the tribulation.* In fact, they will do the very opposite! They will bear in mind these words of Jesus Christ: “Stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.” (Luke 21:28)

It is reasonable to conclude that some Armageddon survivors will be disabled. When on earth, Jesus cured people with “every sort of infirmity,” thus giving us a preview of what he will do, not for resurrected ones, but for Armageddon survivors. (Matt. 9:35) Resurrected ones will no doubt have whole, sound bodies.

w15 6/15 p. 12, par. 16

If we maintain our Christian integrity, we may well witness one of the greatest miracles of all time—the miracle of surviving the great tribulation. Soon after the war of Armageddon, more miracles will occur, restoring humans to good health. (Isa. 33:24; 35:5, 6; Rev. 21:4) Imagine watching people discard eyeglasses, canes, crutches, wheelchairs, hearing aids, and the like. For good reason, Jehovah will bring Armageddon survivors to a state of good health. Those survivors will have work to do. They can move forward with zest to make our planet, a gift from God, into a global paradise.—Ps. 115:16.

This stupid conflict is been going for more than 7 decades…

Why NOW every nation is WORRYED about it and wants this solved once and for all? 🤔

Just because of the barbaric attack on October 7th?

Or because of Israel retaliation?

Or because it is creating a giant hate wave across the world specially in social media?

or because everyone is afraid it escalate to other countries?

or because now we see clearly the hand of Russia & Iran on it and of course USA is doing everything so it won’t escalate more?

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I enjoy what we are studying this week in the "Bearing Thorough Witness" book. Paragraph 9 of chapter 2 says, "To this day, if Christians become unduly concerned about the timing of the end of this system of things, they are in effect, worrying about what does not belong to them." Nobody knows the day nor the hour, Mt 24:36. We just need to keep relying on Jehovah, praying for holy spirit, associating with our brothers and preaching the good news.  Being busy serving Jehovah, the new world will be here sooner than we expect!

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Why NOW every nation is WORRYED about it and wants this solved once and for all? 🤔

Or because it is creating a giant hate wave across the world specially in social media?

or because now we see clearly the hand of Russia & Iran on it and of course USA is doing everything so it won’t escalate more?

Or because, my dear sister, satan is really really super angry and wants everyone involved. Yay, bring it on. Just give the UN teeth 😬 ! 😜😉

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Another one of Satan's monkey wrenches trying to stave off the cry of P&S?  

57 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

But how will Satan remove the cry for peace and security that comes from himself?

He won't because he knows that this will be the biggest lie after the lie in paradise. So many people who will embrace his “unclean inspired expressions”,

Rev. 16:13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

He can't stop a prophecy from Jehovah.

16 hours ago, Sofia said:

Your post, my sister, reminded me of something I read once while going throughout some books published before I was born.

So, I would add, Or, is it the ruler of this world again messing all things up because he's sensing his end is the nearest? 

w72 6/1 p. 351-352 Questions from Readers

Why did the beginning of World War I not coincide with the early part of October, when the “appointed times of the nations” ended?—U.S.A.

The start of that sanguinary conflict was doubtless part of his scheme to blind persons to what had happened in the heavens in fulfillment of Bible prophecy and also, if at all possible, to hinder the Kingdom from ruling over the world of mankind.

2 hours ago, Ysaias said:

Your post, my sister, reminded me of something I read once while going throughout some books published before I was born.

So, I would add, Or, is it the ruler of this world again messing all things up because he's sensing his end is the nearest? 

Why did the beginning of World War I not coincide with the early part of October, when the “appointed times of the nations” ended?—U.S.A.

The start of that sanguinary conflict was doubtless part of his scheme to blind persons to what had happened in the heavens in fulfillment of Bible prophecy and also, if at all possible, to hinder the Kingdom from ruling over the world of mankind.

My thoughts exactly!

I think even the 7th October Hamas attack was a distraction manouever as well

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

https://www.overtoperator.com/p/iranforeignministerurgesrussiaendgazaconflict

iran is pushing Russia to pressure the end of Israel conflict 

Cease-Fire in Gaza

"Under the deal, Hamas is to free 50 of the roughly 240 hostages it is holding in the Gaza Strip over a four-day period, the Israeli government said Wednesday. It said it would extend the lull by an additional day for every 10 hostages released.

The government said the first hostages to be released would be women and children.

Ahead of the vote, Netanyahu sought to assure the government ministers that the break was only tactical, vowing to resume the offensive after the truce expires. Top security officials also attended the meeting.

“We are at war, and we will continue the war,” Netanyahu said. “We will continue until we achieve all our goals.”"

https://www.aol.com/israeli-troops-battle-militants-across-073628924.html

Edited by LeolaRootStew

11 hours ago, Ysaias said:

nice post. 

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

https://www.overtoperator.com/p/iranforeignministerurgesrussiaendgazaconflict

iran is pushing Russia to pressure the end of Israel conflict 

This is what I noticed. If there's peace talk, next is war. 

Ukraine and Russia had so called peace talk before the war. 

I see the pattern.  So when the world would declare, peace and security, there might have evil plan. Nuclear war? who knows.  Hence, Jehovah would intervene by using UN to attack religions.