JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Anglican

Disestablishment Bill to be introduced

A PRIVATE Members’ Bill to disestablish the Church of England is due to be introduced on 6 December by the Liberal Democrat peer Lord Scriven. The House of Lords ballot for Private Members’ Bills in the new session of Parliament was held on Thursday of last week. The Disestablishment of the Church of England Bill would remove the Lords Spiritual. Lord Scriven said that disestablishment was “long overdue”, and that the Church’s position in the country was “archaic and unacceptable”. The National Secular Society and Humanists UK have both welcomed the draft Bill

Source:https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2023/17-november/news/uk/uk-news-in-brief

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Disestablishment Bill to be introduced

A PRIVATE Members’ Bill to disestablish the Church of England is due to be introduced on 6 December by the Liberal Democrat peer Lord Scriven. The House of Lords ballot for Private Members’ Bills in the new session of Parliament was held on Thursday of last week. The Disestablishment of the Church of England Bill would remove the Lords Spiritual. Lord Scriven said that disestablishment was “long overdue”, and that the Church’s position in the country was “archaic and unacceptable”. The National Secular Society and Humanists UK have both welcomed the draft Bill

Source:https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2023/17-november/news/uk/uk-news-in-brief

It sounds great since UK is one representing the two-horned wild beast. This two-horned wild beast (Anglo-US) is giving life to the red-colored wild beast which is UN. 

26 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

She loves me she loves me not 

He loves me He loves me not.. 

lol! 

Peace and security will come at the time that we dont expect. We are always expecting. 😁

4 minutes ago, JennyM said:

lol! 

Peace and security will come at the time that we dont expect. We are always expecting. 😁

Might be after the Watchtower study article in the 4th week of December 2023. lol! 😅

On 11/24/2023 at 2:59 PM, Landon1285 said:

"Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow" (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Too many only read the first half of that quote from the Watchtower. The second half says,

lead your life as if (Armageddon) it will come tomorrow" (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

We need to be ready for it to be tomorrow!

In the meantime, we need to think about our future and worship to Jehovah (through anything and everything) is forever... So, keep planning, living, working and serving our amazing God.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

8 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Too many only read the first half of that quote from the Watchtower. The second half says,

We need to be ready for it to be tomorrow!

In the meantime, we need to think about our future and worship to Jehovah (through anything and everything) is forever... So, keep planning, living, working and serving our amazing God.

Im thinking my retirement now while pursuing spiritual goals.. Im 40. 

3 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I should be doing the same sis since I feel like 140. 

The question is.. do you have enough chocolate to lasts you through retainment? LOL 🤣

Spongebob Squarepants Chocolate GIF

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

14 hours ago, JennyM said:

lol! 

Yes we are always expecting, I've been expecting my whole life too, but the scripture says ..."the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

10 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

EVERY one wants this conflict to end fast. Iran specially.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

40 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

They are talking about an “international peace conference”… interesting 

7 hours ago, Goldenstate cruiser said:

Yes we are always expecting, I've been expecting my whole life too, but the scripture says ..."the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

We do not need to know the day or an hour for it is only for Jehovah. But as Jesus' illustration, we can determine at least the nearness of that day. All we have to do is study the prophecies very well and used them to measure the time remaining definitely we cannot come up to day or an hour but most probably we can discern if we are already in the 9th month of pregnant woman. Remember, nobody can predict exact day or an hour for normal delivery. The same thing on the day of Jehovah since Bible uses this illustration. For the 1st borned child if I am not mistaken, plus or minus 7 to 10 days are normally leverage of measurement to predict the day of delivery.

Additionally, we are so privilege today because prophecies become more clearer than before. That is the most exciting part of the end of last days. Just plead Jehovah to make us understand His will.This will fortify us and kkep us in faith. 

15 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Putting chocolate aside?????? Chocolate has been before all nations and will last longer than all nations.

So far this year cocoa prices have skyrocketed by roughly 75% and are now near 50-year highs.

Less crops is one of the reasons

:cry:

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

16 minutes ago, Paulo said:

So far this year cocoa prices have skyrocketed by roughly 75% and are now near 50-year highs.

Less crops is one of the reasons

:cry:

Yes that's right, here in our place, less yield because of infestation of diseases in cacao trees especially it hits the cacao beans. 

Possible to return to subject matter please? 🙏 
As fascinating facts are about cacao, the topic does not relate to the title of the thread. 🧵 

One or two comments do not derail the conversation, but let’s be mindful of the purpose of this particular thread.

Perhaps starting new topic “Cost of Living” would be better? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)