JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEWS ALERT | The Good News According to Jesus Begins Filming

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

You are right!

bem visto meu irmão 🥰🙏

these trailers have a different soundtrack 😊

yet… if we compare those trailers with 2023 drama the soundtrack is similar 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-096_10_VIDEO

maybe the faithful slave uses the same soundtrack to present the dramas?

Ahhh, about the music used in the trailers, I hadn't really noticed this similarity. Thanks for posting, Sofia!

I noticed that the soundtrack of all the convention videos that are featured in the different speeches use excerpts from the original song that will be sung at the end of the Convention. But I believe that the drama's music does not follow this sequence, at least in the case of dramas presented in previous years. So, in a month, someone will be able to tell us. :bringiton:

Edited by Araujo JW

1 hour ago, Araujo JW said:

Ahhh, à propos de la musique utilisée dans les trailers, je n'avais pas vraiment remarqué cette similitude. Merci pour l'article, Sofia!

J'ai remarqué que la bande sonore de toutes les vidéos du congrès présentées dans les différents discours utilise des extraits de la chanson originale qui sera chantée à la fin du congrès. Mais je crois que la musique du drame ne suit pas cette séquence, du moins dans le cas des drames présentés les années précédentes. Donc, dans un mois, quelqu'un pourra nous le dire. :apportez-le:

I watched, Cristino, and to the ear I don't recognize it but there is still a little movement which recalls the sacred lyricism of the song. Maybe it's a question of arrangement? Watching it again I find the trailer very moving, it takes to the heart and puts us on the edge of something, especially when the angel speaks to Mary. Listening to it I said to myself that Marie intrigues me deep down, who was she really? Jehovah chose her above all because she had to have an extraordinary spirituality, like the beautiful Joseph.

We're going to have a great time, really looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, Dolce vita said:

I watched, Cristino, and to the ear I don't recognize it but there is still a little movement which recalls the sacred lyricism of the song. Maybe it's a question of arrangement? Watching it again I find the trailer very moving, it takes to the heart and puts us on the edge of something, especially when the angel speaks to Mary. Listening to it I said to myself that Marie intrigues me deep down, who was she really? Jehovah chose her above all because she had to have an extraordinary spirituality, like the beautiful Joseph.

We're going to have a great time, really looking forward to it!

The brothers who compose the music for the films do something incredible. I wish I had this gift. I imagine the emotion of the musicians who play the notes, joining their instruments to an orchestra and hearing the entire work for the first time. It must be something unique in their lives.

I think the videos in this series about Jesus will have countless moments of emotion reflected not only by Jesus' acts, but by the music that will accompany such acts.

What you said, my dear sister Fá, reminded me of one of the articles I like most about Maria's life. It's in the book Imitate Their Faith. The way her life is described in this book (Chapters 17 and 18) makes us experience what she and those around her went through at the time. In fact, the choice Jehovah made was perfect, as in all of her actions.

12 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

Les frères qui composent la musique des films font quelque chose d'incroyable. J'aurais aimé avoir ce cadeau. J'imagine l'émotion des musiciens qui jouent les notes, joignant leurs instruments à un orchestre et entendant pour la première fois l'intégralité de l'œuvre. Cela doit être quelque chose d'unique dans leur vie.

Je pense que les vidéos de cette série sur Jésus comporteront d'innombrables moments d'émotion reflétés non seulement par les actes de Jésus, mais aussi par la musique qui accompagnera ces actes.

Ce que tu as dit, ma chère sœur Fá, m'a rappelé l'un des articles que j'aime le plus sur la vie de Maria. C'est dans le livre Imitez leur foi. La façon dont sa vie est décrite dans ce livre (chapitres 17 et 18) nous fait vivre ce qu'elle et son entourage ont vécu à cette époque. En fait, le choix que Jéhovah a fait était parfait, comme dans toutes ses actions.

🤍🤍🤍