JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEWS ALERT | The Good News According to Jesus Begins Filming

4 hours ago, Ezequiel said:

Do you mean the filming?

Do you have the themes for each episode?

There could be a couple issues here.

1) The brothers involved in the project are expected to keep things confidential.

2) Our JWTalk Membership Policy discourages the spread of confidential information. Our Spoilers clause does not allow for the disseminating confidential information. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

6 minutes ago, Dages said:

I love this angelic visual effect. And the actor show of kindness.

The idea that passes is that: it´s not scary.

I imagine an angel apearing to me... it sounds scary! But the goal was not to scare Mary. It was to transmit a big new. She had to feel peace and trust. 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I found the accents beaut and bonza! 😁

This is what most Australians really sound like. More polished than what Steve Irwin (Crikey!) and Paul Hogan would have you believe.

Although... I wouldn't mind a "crikey" from Peter seeing Jesus walking across the waves!  😉😄🤯

1 hour ago, Dolce vita said:

Rhooo, I feel very naughty then. I found him nice but old, not out of date but a little old all the same. Who knows why I see them young when they have millions of years or even billions of years under their wings?

Of course he´s old. Thousands of years old ! :lol1: I think he looks quite well after all

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

21 hours ago, Landon1285 said:

Much better than the angel from the Daniel drama lol

Daniel was scared remember?

dan.10:7,8

however when Gabriel showed up to him he didn’t feel scared at all: Dan.9:21 because he recognized him

(dan.8:17) 

however the first time he saw Gabriel he felt fear. 
 Gabriel always shown as a “man” without any wings. 
that’s the reason he no wings in the Jesus movie.

Edited by Sofia

On 1/3/2024 at 2:45 AM, Tortuga said:

Where are his wings? Don't angels have wings? :lol1:

There were at the dry cleaners. The dry cleaners were a bit dry of their most prominent cleaning agent at the time. If you want to know what they used for dry cleaning in Roman times, you can do some research yourself. 🤔

On 5/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, Saffron said:

Can't wait to see it!

This sounds like a lot of work. Anyone know how long the expect the project to take? 

Does anyone have the answer to this question? I think they said but I can’t remember if it was in a video or not.

Edited by Cushi

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, Cushi said:

Does anyone have the answer to this question? I think they said but I can’t remember if it was in a video or not.

Never mind. I thought the thread was only one page long. I got my answer by continuing to read 😊

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

12 minutes ago, Cushi said:

Never mind. I thought the thread was only one page long. I got my answer by continuing to read 😊

Well, I kind of got my question answered. I read how long it would possibly take to release all the episodes. I’ll have to read the thread some more when I get home to see if anyone commented on when they are expected to finish filming, unless someone can chime in 😊

I’m hoping they finish filming in this system of things and finish releasing the episodes in the New World 😁

Edited by Cushi

While waiting for this wonderful series, I'm listening to the book "Jesus, the Way, the Truth and the Life" (improved version of the Greatest man book). It is not only arranged chronologically, but very dynamic, you can imagine the scenes. This book was also used as an outline/draft when brothers and sisters working on the script to the Good news series :)

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 6:16 AM, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

It all started over 12 years ago.
All hush hush

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

We are very excited now to know that this year we will see the first episode, and the teaser they showed us is impressive. Is there any news about this topic, brother? Will you know anything?