JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEWS ALERT | The Good News According to Jesus Begins Filming

3 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

The water down here is good for everything...

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

It's a shame that Boags polluted the water they use to create the stuff they called beer. Cascade was no better either.

• 3 weeks later...

So, only 7 weeks and few days to see the 1 episode, the beginning of long and fascinating journey to the first century... (for some of us, where conventions will begin from 10th may). I have to wait until august... 

We had a fabulous assembly yesterday, I hope that we will see next episodes on circuit assemblies too 🙏🏻 (We have all conventions and assemblies at the same Hall).

this mean release 2/3 episodes every year.

But of course is a lot of work with

1) filming 2) post production/editing 3) translating.

I think 2) and 3) part take more time ..

So, only 7 weeks and few days to see the 1 episode, the beginning of long and fascinating journey to the first century... (for some of us, where conventions will begin from 10th may). I have to wait until august... 
We had a fabulous assembly yesterday, I hope that we will see next episodes on circuit assemblies too (We have all conventions and assemblies at the same Hall).
this mean release 2/3 episodes every year.
But of course is a lot of work with
1) filming 2) post production/editing 3) translating.
I think 2) and 3) part take more time ..

That would be great but in a lot of places assembly halls don’t have suitable screens. I hope it will change soon.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

How do you think Episode 1 will end?

I think it is possible like this:

"But all those listening to him were in constant amazement at his understanding and his answers. Now when his parents saw him, they were astounded, and his mother said to him: “Child, why did you treat us this way? Here your father and I have been frantically looking for you.” But he said to them: “Why were you looking for me? Did you not know that I must be in the house of my Father?” However, they did not understand what he was saying to them. Then he went down with them and returned to Nazʹa·reth, and he continued subject to them. Also, his mother carefully kept all these sayings in her heart. And Jesus went on progressing in wisdom and in physical growth and in favor with God and men.

Voiceover: The true light that gives light to every sort of man was about to come into the world"

The screen goes dark, signifying the end of the episode.

p.s. This is just speculation.

39 minutes ago, Doug said:

I suppose we will see the first half on Saturday and the second on Sunday

I think the first part will be on Friday and second on Saturday ☺️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

I think the first part will be on Friday and second on Saturday ☺️

Would that be to get more of the friends to take the day off of work and make it to the Friday session?

If they do Friday ~ Saturday, will they have something special for us on Sunday, because Sunday should be the climax of the RC?

They could be cruel and show the first part on Friday and the rest on Sunday   :shutup:

7 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Governing Body would never be cruel 🥰

Sorry.  I should have said 'shrewd'.     :whistling:

GB:   How can we get the friends to show up on Friday?

Helper:   Why don't we show the new movie on Friday and Saturday?

GB:   Brilliant!!!!

Edited by Doug

make it better

47 minutes ago, Doug said:

How can we get the friends to show up on Friday?

Helper:   Why don't we show the new movie on Friday and Saturday?

Well that s not gonna happen 😅

We have a special treat in store for us on Sunday 😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I get the feeling that the new song “good news” will be the theme song for the whole episodes series 🤔

by the way … how many episodes are already ready?

🙏😊🤗

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Why do I get the feeling that the new song “good news” will be the theme song for the whole episodes series 🤔

by the way … how many episodes are already ready?

🙏😊🤗

Well, it started at the beginning with the angels announcing Jesus' birth...💗

The two trailers we have so far for the series seem to have different music. At least to me, it doesn't sound like the new song, or am I mistaken?

Trailer for the Convention: 

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/conventions/2024-good-news-according-to-jesus-episode-1-true-light/

Trailer presented at the Annual Meeting. In the video it appears from 23min 22sec:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb-108_20_VIDEO

30 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

The two trailers we have so far for the series seem to have different music. At least to me, it doesn't sound like the new song, or am I mistaken?

Trailer for the Convention: 

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/conventions/2024-good-news-according-to-jesus-episode-1-true-light/

Trailer presented at the Annual Meeting. In the video it appears from 23min 22sec:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb-108_20_VIDEO

You are right!

bem visto meu irmão 🥰🙏

these trailers have a different soundtrack 😊

yet… if we compare those trailers with 2023 drama the soundtrack is similar 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-096_10_VIDEO

maybe the faithful slave uses the same soundtrack to present the dramas?

Edited by Sofia