JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Robbery at a Church

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 610 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wonder how people would react if the same thing happened to the Pope and his jewelry was stolen. No more ring kissing!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

I wonder if it is real. If he is insured, It could be staged. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

"There were about 20 to 25 congregants present, police said"

The waters are drying up....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Tortuga said:

"There were about 20 to 25 congregants present, police said"

The waters are drying up....

It was a livestream event. 25 in the building, plenty more watching.

I used this news story in a comment last night at our bookstudy about False Religion. Apparently I beat someone else to it. 

The place I read this story? The first comment was: "My mother goes to his church. She donates half her paycheck to him automatically."

On 7/26/2022 at 11:39 AM, rocket said:

The wife said, "what's he doing with all the jewelry? I said, "fleecing the flock." 

Yup....

"Brooklyn Pastor Robbed During Sermon Stole Parishioner’s Savings, Lawsuit Alleges" https://www.thecity.nyc/brooklyn/2022/7/28/23282222/brooklyn-pastor-robbed-lamor-whitehead-lawsuit?_amp=true

This guy brought robbery upon himself by being flashy and doing livestreams with such expensive jewelry. That’s just asking for it!

Edited by *Jack*

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, Wanda Hill said:

My daughter and I wonder the same thing. The man sitting to the left in the clip is just too calm for it to be real..

Or maybe he’s from a very rough part of town so he’s no phased by the robbery at all.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

30 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

Or maybe he’s from a very rough part of town so he’s not phased by the robbery at all.

• 3 weeks later...

This same “pastor” just said he’s ready to put up a million dollars to fight comedian and radio personality D.L. Hughley over an exchange that left him upset. He said he’s gonna knock him out in the name of Jesus 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

https://end-shutdown.com/bishop-whitehead-offers-1-million-to-challenge-comedian-d-l-hughley-to-a-boxing-match/?noamp=available