JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Morning Worship Kenneth Cook, Jr.: Avoid Deception, and Follow the Kingdom

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 407 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is surely food at proper time!

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-092_14_VIDEO

Our Worship F Night will consider it this week 💖😊

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Portugal

france

usa

israel

protests all over the World for reasons that some of us could classify fair enough… we need to be careful 

also peace talks are constantly being reported

This is a very good reminder that the kingdom is so near

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Portugal

france

usa

israel

protests all over the World for reasons that some of us could classify fair enough… we need to be careful 

also peace talks are constantly being reported

This is a very good reminder that the kingdom is so near

I'm suprised the whole world is not protesting. Governments all around the world have failed.

36 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

Thank you so much! You are a treasure 💖😊

I loved this video, what a great reminder to not allow ourselves to become distracted by the storm around us. The injustices in the world touch our hearts but we need to keep our eyes focused on the real solution.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A wonderful, clear reminder for us to focus on the kingdom and to prepare us for our September campaign!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

I believe the government is probably behind professional sports today to keep people distracted. No wonder teachers get paid very little but professional athletes are some of the highest paid people in the world. No job in my opinion merits a salary worth tens of millions.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

39 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

I believe the government is probably behind professional sports today to keep people distracted. No wonder teachers get paid very little but professional athletes are some of the highest paid people in the world. No job in my opinion merits a salary worth tens of millions.

bread and circuses... nothing new under the sun

On 4/1/2023 at 12:00 PM, *Jack* said:

Professional athletes are paid that much because the entertainment industry takes in billions of dollars from fans who are willing to pay gobs of money for tickets to live sporting events, buy expensive team merchandise, watch sports on TV which rakes in millions in advertising, and so on…

People put “value” on the wrong things in this system. Teachers don’t have any “value” for people to “pay into”.

11 hours ago, Sharkfin182 said:

Professional athletes are paid that much because the entertainment industry takes in billions of dollars from fans who are willing to pay gobs of money for tickets to live sporting events, buy expensive team merchandise, watch sports on TV which rakes in millions in advertising, and so on…

People put “value” on the wrong things in this system. Teachers don’t have any “value” for people to “pay into”.

That too. I still think the government is behind it, for reasons I won’t get into.

Edited by *Jack*

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

6 hours ago, *Jack* said:

That too. I still think the government is behind it, for reasons I won’t get into.

Wouldn’t be surprised! The governments are FULL of deception, “orchestrating” all affairs. Just like their master the Devil. He’s been setting up everything for his greatest deception of all time, the illusion of “Peace and Security!” soon to fool the majority of mankind…

On 4/2/2023 at 4:00 AM, *Jack* said:

Also too, was it a coincidence that Star Trek - The Next Generation was created and partly financed by the US Govt to cover the fact that the US was making massive budget cuts to NASA? It was mentioned by Patrick Stewart on The Infinite Monkey Cage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p011gyjv