JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast - November 2023

1 hour ago, Rodejong said:

You look at loopholes but forget Jehovah's principles.

Be patient until the brothers announce the broadcast.

Who is not obedient in small things, will fail also in large things. What would Jesus do? 

Please, let us all be careful with our language. It's ok to express our views but it's not our place to tell others what they have to do, or make rules for others, or question their loyalty. Love, respect and kindness are expected of all those who participate in the forums.

6 minutes ago, carlos said:

Please, let us all be careful with our language. It's ok to express our views but it's not our place to tell others what they have to do, or make rules for others, or questions their loyalty. Love, respect and kindness are expected of all those who participate in the forums.

Sorry, I guess that my hairs raise at some comments, I'll have to think twice before I hit Enter 😔

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

56 minutes ago, Rodejong said:

You look at loopholes but forget Jehovah's principles.

Be patient until the brothers announce the broadcast.

Who is not obedient in small things, will fail also in large things. What would Jesus do? 

Those are good reminders for everything we do. I know that you are translating from your native language to English and sometimes things don't sound the way you intended. So i will assume that you are giving all of us a gentle reminder to be patient.

Now, lets get back to discussing the broadcast! 😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

19 minutes ago, MikeyRo said:

Loyalty Means Discussing confidential things only after they are made generally known. Less than 24 hours remaining! :D

Okay, I assume that it does mean something 😁

Let me guess...

Love My Donuts?

Love My Dog?

Let's Make Dinner?

Let's Make Disciples?

Leave More Dollars?

Local Missionary Department?

I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow 🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Ce sont de bons rappels pour tout ce que nous faisons. Je sais que vous traduisez de votre langue maternelle vers l'anglais et que parfois les choses ne sonnent pas comme vous l'espériez. Je suppose donc que vous nous rappelez à tous doucement d’être patients.

Maintenant, revenons à la discussion sur la diffusion ! 😁

Translation problem: It's a truth, I've experienced it more than once on this forum. Speaking in one's mother tongue is not hearing in the receiving language. Sometimes it's very frustrating or even discouraging but we must not give up. It is the richness of a language and its weakness at the same time.

Reading this and other topic threads, I can't help but feel that the examples we've read in scriptures of the Israelites' complaining, grumbling and being rebellious, will be played out again to some extent in the NW.

We may scoff at the examples set before us in the Bible, saying 'we'd never do such a thing', if we'd been in the same circumstances, but, and this may only be me, I see the seeds of such actions in some discussions here on JWTalk.

Then, on the other hand,  maybe I'm just being too sensitive...

Edited by SteveAus

30 minutes ago, SteveAus said:

Reading this and other topic threads, I can't help but feel that the examples we've read in scriptures of the Israelites' complaining, grumbling and being rebellious, will be played out again to some extent in the NW.

We may scoff at the examples set before us in the Bible, saying 'we'd never do such a thing', if we'd been in the same circumstances, but, and this may only be me, I see the seeds of such actions in some discussions here on JWTalk.

It sounds like a great subject for a new topic. 

3 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

does anyone know how i can figure out what time of day the AM is going to show up?

Have you tried quantum probability current formula? LOL :lol1:

Pðx; tÞ ¼ h 2mi ½w ðx; tÞrwðx; tÞ wðx; tÞrw ðx; tÞ ¼ h m =½w rw;

Serious answer: Sofia suggested 10 h wait - some time ago. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Have you tried quantum probability current formula? LOL :lol1:

Pðx; tÞ ¼ h 2mi ½w ðx; tÞrwðx; tÞ wðx; tÞrw ðx; tÞ ¼ h m =½w rw;

Serious answer: Sofia suggested 10 h wait - some time ago. 

I'm no math expert...but it appears you aren't either.

No more counting time so I decided to go out with a bang and reported 50,000 hours to the secretary.

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

18 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

No more counting time so I decided to go out with a bang and reported 50,000 hours to the secretary.

Try to be more optimistic. Report 600,000 hours. That's 600 hours a year for 1000 years...

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Okay, I assume that it does mean something 😁

Let me guess...

Love My Donuts?

Love My Dog?

Let's Make Dinner?

Let's Make Disciples?

Leave More Dollars?

Local Missionary Department?

I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow 🤣

Leave more dollars.... I want some. 

1 hour ago, SteveAus said:

Care to expantiate?

1 hour ago, SteveAus said:

Just a sidebar while we wait for the Broadcast.

One of the things this site has taught me was the spiritual diversity of our brothers and sisters around the world. All of us are striving to put on the new personality and each one of us has a slightly different version of it than anyone else does. Yet we love and accept our brothers and sisters from around the world and look forward to the day that all of us can completely strip off the old personality and put on the new one. 

Yes, you see seeds of complaint, grumbling and rebelliousness, you also see seeds of self-righteousness, superiority and everything else you can imagine. These are weeds that we need to pluck out. But we have a garden full of beautiful brothers and sisters that show love and forgiveness to each other.

Edited by Tortuga

• carlos changed the title to JW Broadcast - November 2023
  • trottigy locked this topic
  • trottigy unlocked this topic
  • trottigy unpinned this topic