JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast - November 2023

In Australia the broadcast isn't generally available till very late Monday night or early Tue Morning. I have an early start at work 6am till 3pm. So I will have to wait till after work Tue. Needless to say I am still working on patience.

Sent from my SM-A336E using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Fiona said:

In Australia the broadcast isn't generally available till very late Monday night or early Tue Morning. I have an early start at work 6am till 3pm. So I will have to wait till after work Tue. Needless to say I am still working on patience.

The broadcast is available for everyone on the same time. But it's hard to please everyone, there is always a part off the world that get's it on Monday morning, or Tuesday morning.

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

The broadcast is available for everyone on the same time. But it's hard to please everyone, there is always a part off the world that get's it on Monday morning, or Tuesday morning.
Of course. But because we live in different parts of the world some may get it earlier in the day or some later. Not complaining, just a fact. I still need that patience if I'm unable to stay up till midnight.

21 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I'm just offering my personal opinion and an illustration.

If we were at a Regional Convention when they released new publications, would we get in line during the song, or even worse during the prayer? Would we enter the area where the literature was stored and open a box during the session? 

We could reason that the new publication is there, ready to be released anyway but I think most of us would not do those things.

Now, apparently the brothers are fully aware that some have used the codes to find videos before the links are made public. Perhaps it is just a matter of logistics, and the brothers don't care, or perhaps it makes them sigh when they see it happening.

I'm just offering my personal opinion, but I think that situations like this are a perfect opportunity to examine our own hearts and fully understand what our motives are. We can ask ourselves some personal questions such as, is my enthusiasm overruling my judgment? Am I looking for prominence by being the first one to see new things? Do I have a "Me first" attitude in my heart? Am I showing Jehovah that I am patient or impatient? Am I passing this test of loyalty? What am I training my heart to do?

Just my personal opinion...

Bottom line: Is my enthusiasm overruling my judgment? 

21 hours ago, Rodejong said:

As said, 103-1 is not used, neither is 099-1.

In February, 100-9 was used for the 2nd broadcast of the Annual meeting.

It's unlikely, but they still can use it.

2020-09 pub-jwb- 2020-09 JW Broadcasting—September 2020
2020-10 pub-jwb- 2020-10 JW Broadcasting—October 2020
2020-11 pub-jwb- 2020-11 JW Broadcasting—November 2020
2020-12 pub-jwb- 2020-12 JW Broadcasting—December 2020
2021-01 pub-jwb- 2021-01 JW Broadcasting—January 2021: Annual Meeting 2021, Part 1
2021-02 pub-jwb- 2021-02 JW Broadcasting—Febuary 2021: Annual Meeting 2021, Part 3
2021-03 pub-jwb- 2021-03 JW Broadcasting—March 2021
2021-04 pub-jwb- 2021-04 JW Broadcasting—April 2021
2021-05 pub-jwb- 080-1 JW Broadcasting—May 2021
2021-06 pub-jwb- 081-1 JW Broadcasting—June 2021: 149th Gilead Graduation
2021-07 -   JW Broadcasting—Convention
2021-08 -   JW Broadcasting—Convention
2021-09 pub-jwb- 082-1 JW Broadcasting—September 2021
2021-10 pub-jwb- 083-1 JW Broadcasting—October 2021
2021-11 pub-jwb- 084-1 JW Broadcasting—November 2021
2021-12 pub-jwb- 085-1 JW Broadcasting—December 2021: 150th Gilead Graduation
2022-01 pub-jwb- 086-1 JW Broadcasting—January 2022: Annual Meeting 2021, Part 1
2022-02 pub-jwb- 097-1 JW Broadcasting—Febuary 2022: Annual Meeting 2021, Part 2
2022-03 pub-jwb- 087-1 JW Broadcasting—March 2022
2022-04 pub-jwb- 088-1 JW Broadcasting—April 2022
2022-05 pub-jwb- 089-1 JW Broadcasting—May 2022
2022-06 pub-jwb- 091-1 JW Broadcasting—June 2022: 151st Gilead Graduation
2022-07 -   JW Broadcasting—Convention
2022-08 -   JW Broadcasting—Convention
2022-09 pub-jwb- 090-1 JW Broadcasting—September 2022
2022-10 pub-jwb- 093-1 JW Broadcasting—October 2022
2022-11 pub-jwb- 094-1 JW Broadcasting—November 2022
2022-12 pub-jwb- 098-1 JW Broadcasting—December 2022: 152nd Gilead Graduation
2023-01 pub-jwb- 100-1 JW Broadcasting—January 2023: Annual Meeting 2022, Part 1
2023-02 pub-jwb- 100-9 JW Broadcasting—Febuary 2023: Annual Meeting 2022, Part 2
2023-03 pub-jwb- 092-1 JW Broadcasting—March 2023
2023-04 pub-jwb- 095-1 JW Broadcasting—April 2023
2023-05 pub-jwb- 096-1 JW Broadcasting—May 2023
2023-06 pub-jwb- 104-1 JW Broadcasting—June 2023: 153rd Gilead Graduation
2023-07 pub-jwb- 105-1 JW Broadcasting—July 2023
2023-08 pub-jwb- 101-1 JW Broadcasting—August 2023
2023-09 pub-jwb- 102-1 JW Broadcasting—September 2023
2023-10 pub-jwb- 106-1 JW Broadcasting—October 2023

"You are scrupulously observing days and months and seasons and years... and codes ... I fear for you..." (Galatians 4:10-11 ish...)

21 minutes ago, Bosko said:

Did the brothers ask us not to use the link?

No, they don't.

So, it is personal choice.

We can regulate our decisions and choices on direct commands and regulations or include Bible principles. 
Do we really need “command” do not mine links but wait for proper date? 
Personally I prefer Bible principles and quality of patience. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

19 hours ago, jwhess said:

While we are discussing (arguing ) about who gets to see what and when, everybody does remember that this broadcast is a repeat of the original shown to 111,500 of our brothers almost 4 weeks ago.

Those who saw it before are getting a repeat of a month old program that was broadcast already.  Those that did not get to see it before does not make it "new".  It is still a month-old broadcast.

While I get your overall point, I feel that the information (the details, the fine print, etc) will actually be "new" for those who did not attend the annual meeting. A part of me even wishes I hadn't seen the annual meeting, for then I would have had the same ENTHUSIASM and EAGER EXPECTATION level as all others who didn't get to attend the Annual Meeting. It won't be new for me, but it will be deeper. 

Edited by truce

Just now, truce said:

While I get your overall point, I feel that the information (the details, the fine print, etc) will actually be "new" for those who did not attend the annual meeting. A part of me even wishes I hadn't seen the annual meeting, for then I would have had the same ENTHUSIASM and EAGER EXPECTATION level as all others who didnt get to attend the Annual Meeting. It won't be new for me, but it will be deeper. 

Yes, the rest of us are counting minutes now LOL 😂 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Whenever we watch new broadcasting the most important thing is that we'll get Love, information about our Ministry and Direction from Govening Body. 

So, dear brothers and sisters I want you to enjoy special November broadcasting.

Edited by Bosko

13 minutes ago, Bosko said:

Whenever we watch new broadcasting the most important thing is that we'll get Love, information about our Ministry and Direction from Govening Body. 

So, dear brothers and sisters I want you to enjoy special November broadcasting.

Was there something about LMD discussed during the program? 😳

7 minutes ago, careful said:

wow.....hard to believe the rediculousness of this thread....(obviously dont know how to spell that word.)...wanna bet when we hear it monday it wont be that big a deal.

Yes, it's not earth-shattering, probably not as sensational, but the word "ridiculous" is quite heavy to use. 

2 hours ago, Bosko said:

No, they don't.

Yes it is and all I suggested was that we take time to examine our motive for the choices we made. Enjoy the broadcast.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Bosko said:

Are you telling us that LMD means something? :whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 minutes ago, truce said:

How about LSD or LDS? 😊

Tomorrow we all know :) Now we will pay even more attention :) 

This is so great 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

We can regulate our decisions and choices on direct commands and regulations or include Bible principles. 
Do we really need “command” do not mine links but wait for proper date? 
Personally I prefer Bible principles and quality of patience. 

I think the term "mining" is being misused in this forum and is not why's it's used on the terms of use of jw.org (by definition applied to the site and not other places)

https://www.arimetrics.com/en/digital-glossary/web-mining

Definition:

Web mining

is the process of using data mining techniques and algorithms to extract information directly from the Web either through Web documents and Web services, hyperlinks and server logs. The goal of Web mining is to look for patterns in Web data by collecting and analyzing information in order to gain insights into trends, the industry, and users in general.

The use of web and data mining has other purposes that could be malicious to the organization and has nothing to do to the action of trying codes to access the link where a video, picture or publication is placed on the internet. That is an official link and finding it is as easy as the organization makes it

It could be made with a large indecipherable code that would be available only to ones with the code

Any onedrive link (for example) that we can share is constructed with that in mind. Anyone with the link can access the information but that link can't be guessed

The jw.org links on the server have nothing to do with that and are far from secret... So that's that. Doesn't seem fair to me to infere that ones that use the link are not following bible principles

3 hours ago, Bosko said:

No, they don't.

You look at loopholes but forget Jehovah's principles.

Be patient until the brothers announce the broadcast.

Who is not obedient in small things, will fail also in large things. What would Jesus do? 

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

• carlos changed the title to JW Broadcast - November 2023
  • trottigy locked this topic
  • trottigy unlocked this topic
  • trottigy unpinned this topic