JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower February 2024

I don't know what I'm going to do if they ever stop printing our study articles.   For some reason my brain does not like to learn by electronic means.  It has to be in paper or I can't concentrate and I don't store in my brain what I've studied. 

Know that Jehovah is God. He is the one who made us, and we belong to him.

Psalm 100:3

Amazing!

the first study about the anointed gives us such a comfort to overcome our fears! ☺️🤗

More articles to help us go through the Great Tribulation 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Lori said:

I don't know what I'm going to do if they ever stop printing our study articles.   For some reason my brain does not like to learn by electronic means.  It has to be in paper or I can't concentrate and I don't store in my brain what I've studied. 

I can’t imagine them no longer printing magazines.

I conduct a watchtower study at a prison. I can NOT bring electronic devices in - for obvious reasons. We ALL use paper copies for that.

There will always be reasons for paper IMO.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

3 minutes ago, Bosko said:

First article is from Sam Herd talk from last year AM.

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-097_8_VIDEO

I recognized that ❤️ Food at proper time

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Lori said:

I understand your feelings. I can zip through an electronic article, even, underlining such. Done, and on to something else.

I used to write the scriptures in the borders, of the pages. On to electronic WT. I did the same, typed in all the scriptures. Then, “cut and paste” came along. 
Iʼve had to be reasonable. 
Iʼm trying to get in the habit of delving for the thought, why its cited. So, i want to use both the electronical copy, and, that wonderful paper copy. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

22 minutes ago, trottigy said:

I can’t imagine them no longer printing magazines.

I conduct a watchtower study at a prison. I can NOT bring electronic devices in - for obvious reasons. We ALL use paper copies for that.

There will always be reasons for paper IMO.

You can always hit the "print" button...❤️

48 minutes ago, jwhess said:

You can always hit the "print" button...❤️

I can 't bring in anything stappled. 

Anyway, I am sure this was just humor. Have a fun day my brother  :wave:

EDIT: thinking of this - I just brought them all their daytext booklets for the year. There are a dozen happy brothers to get them.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

And... they have finally announced in writing that we have two new Governing Body members! Brothers Fleegle and Winder have already given us talks several times, and they announce them now? I guess the magazines are written and printed long before they're ever released.

yes they are. more than a year, in general

47 minutes ago, Dages said:

Amazing ! This first article is great ! The end feels very close.

I ve been wondering all this time when were this 2021 AM talk being published! And there it is! february 2024 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb-097_8_VIDEO Thanks @Bosko

This part of the article was encouraging to me.

Study article 5 (2024), paragraph 13: "The Governing Body has personally been training helpers to the various committees of the Governing Body. These helpers are right now faithfully carrying a heavy load of responsibility. They are well-prepared to continue the work of caring for Christ’s sheep."

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-february-2024/

Its on JW now :)

29 minutes ago, Keep Fighting said:

Can anyone give a link please, I cant find it.

4 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

Strange.  I don't see it on jw.org, wol.jw.org or jwlibrary in English yet.  I'll wait a few more hours.

Its there now. Your patience has been rewarded 🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

40 minutes ago, felito said:

A new photo of the GB.

Kinda, though unfortunately it's been photoshopped, the base photo they used appears to be from a photoshoot done at least 10 years ago - see the post about it here - the most recent genuine group photo appears to be from July 2021, in GB Update #6

image.thumb.png.12d5127f1b881302839b3d0edee77332.png

• 2014 - God's Kingdom Rules!, page 130
  • 2017 - Watchtower, February 2017, page 27
  • 2021 - Enjoy Life Forever!, page 225
  • 2024 - Watchtower, February 2024, page 23
  • 2021 - Governing Body Update 2021, #6