JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast - January 2024

Part 2 of the annual meeting is now available on the servers! It's the same code: jwb-108, scroll down. Also available are the convention talks and music videos the code is jwbcov23, and the code for the new Become a Friend of Jehovah video is pk just scroll down

2 hours ago, Keep Fighting said:

Hello dear brother or sister, can anyone PM me the link where I can click  to get the looooong waiting Part 2? (you know what I mean 😃)

THANK YOU. 🥰

Thank you everyone who send me the link.

I have no words. Maybe not in my language but borrowing the English word: SUPERABUNDANTLY🙏

2 hours ago, Timl1980 said:

It's not here yet, if anyone can pm me a link that would be awesome! I'm very excited!!

I just finished watching it, so thank you to everyone who sent me the link. It was phenomenal...breathtaking!! We simply don't know... and some things we simply don't need to know. Those decisions are in the best hands ever, and ultimately...it's perfectly okay and acceptable to say..."I don't know..." 

Satan's system is the exact opposite, they loudly proclaim right to be wrong...and wrong to be right. Even when presented with direct scriptural evidence that what they are teaching is false...they have no interest in changing a single thing...in fact, they actually get worse. 

1 Timothy 1:7: "They want to be teachers of law, but they do not understand either the things they are saying or the things they insist on so strongly."

Jehovah has provided us what we need...when we need it. In fact, to be very blunt...it's probably best that we don't know. I can only imagine the sheer weight of that knowledge...after all...the Bible says it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God...imagine if we had all the knowledge Jehovah and Jesus had about every single person who has ever existed?!

We couldn't handle it...and we certainly wouldn't be able to keep our heads clear enough to concentrate on the job Jehovah has given us...no... certainly I am better off over here in my little corner...far away from that deep sea of cold hard facts. Let me be surprised as to who makes it and who doesn't...in fact...allow me to concentrate on making sure I do everything in my power to simply be there myself.

What a humbling thought...we don't know...and not only is that perfectly acceptable...it's actually in our best interest!!

22 minutes ago, Timl1980 said:

Jehovah has provided us what we need...when we need it

Yesterday’s WT article has a theme text found in Ephesians 3:18 that we need to “comprehend fully what is the breadth and length and height and depth” of the truth.”. But in Matthew 24:45, spiritual truths are given at the proper TIME. 

So there are basically are 5 Dimensions of Truth: Breadth, Length, Height, Depth and TIME

Edited by Niel

18 minutes ago, Knight said:

So...why shouldn't I have this link? 😁

It's a personal decision. The link is not provided by the organization, it was mined and shared by someone, so it isn't an official method of getting the broadcast. Some members feel that is perfectly acceptable and they are just using a shortcut to get to what they will receive anyway. Other members feel that is unnecessarily bypassing the current arrangement to release information. There is some evidence that WHQ knows that some people are bypassing the arrangement by using a short cut and the brothers haven't done anything to stop it. Some members feel that lack of action is a tacit approval and will continue to use the mined links until someone tells them to stop.

So, whether you should or shouldn't have the link is a personal question. Examine your motive for using the link and make a personal decision. No one will judge your choice.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

19 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

It's a personal decision. The link is not provided by the organization, it was mined and shared by someone, so it isn't an official method of getting the broadcast. Some members feel that is perfectly acceptable and they are just using a shortcut to get to what they will receive anyway. Other members feel that is unnecessarily bypassing the current arrangement to release information. There is some evidence that WHQ knows that some people are bypassing the arrangement by using a short cut and the brothers haven't done anything to stop it. Some members feel that lack of action is a tacit approval and will continue to use the mined links until someone tells them to stop.

So, whether you should or shouldn't have the link is a personal question. Examine your motive for using the link and make a personal decision. No one will judge your choice.

Clear.

I will keep my integrity.

No link... 😇