JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast - January 2024

Greatly anticipating the material.  I am looking forward to our comments.

There has been 8 pages of discussion about this pending clarification (or two) over in the Meetings. Ministry & Life section under...spoiler-comments on the 1st half of the annual meeting

Just one week more...❤️

It is such an uplifting program.
Resurrection discussion is both awesome and comforting at the same time.
AND
The 2.5 min Good News According to Jesus trailer and the 7+mins 'Behind the Scenes' is soooo exciting.
I cannot wait to see it again.

Old (Downunder) Tone

1 hour ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

It is such an uplifting program.
Resurrection discussion is both awesome and comforting at the same time.
AND
The 2.5 min Good News According to Jesus trailer and the 7+mins 'Behind the Scenes' is soooo exciting.
I cannot wait to see it again.

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

When did you watch the January broadcast Greg?

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

In which case some off the information shouldn’t be shared
I apologise if I 'spoiled' this for you. That was not my intention. I wish to build anticipation for a wonderful program. You will love it.

Old (Downunder) Tone

23 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I apologise if I 'spoiled' this for you. That was not my intention. I wish to build anticipation for a wonderful program. You will love it.

One of the privileged

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

1 hour ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Thank you!

I love spoilers 💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 12/25/2023 at 4:49 PM, jwhess said:

Remember, some of us saw the original Annual Meeting in October...❤️

I've always been curious how or what qualifies people and/or congregations to view the annual meeting? Is it a random draw or something? Certain privileged people only? 

18 minutes ago, CouveBro said:

I've always been curious how or what qualifies people and/or congregations to view the annual meeting? Is it a random draw or something? Certain privileged people only? 

In our congregation, our COBE is a remote Bethel worker.  He is invited to these events (usually by JW Stream  since the Pandemic).  We also have a couple of publishers with relatives in Bethel.  In each of these cases, a small amount of friends can be invited to watch with them on the day of the meeting (either Gilead or the AM or rarely the Branch visit).

There are other cases when a friend who is no relation and no member of your congregation just gets permission to share the login data with you.  And there is the case where a publisher is aware that opportunities exist and simply asks if they can join.

The attendees could be considered "special" in the sense that not everyone has family, friends or contacts at Bethel.  Also,  the invitations are restricted to the English speaking audiences in the US. Canada and Caribbean branches.

On rare occasions, like our 2013 AM where we got our new Bibles, the meeting was open to all congregations with the equipment to display the program.

10 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're always a day away "

🎶 “The sun’ll (new-light) come outtt tommorowww (which is now actually today)”🎶 😂

Edited by Friend of Peace

“It’s not a matter of how much we know, but how much we love what we know.”