JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Thread of Positivity: Thank Forum Members for Something They've Done Well :cowboy:

I'd like to start this topic by thanking forum member Shawnster for his fascinating biblical reasoning on topics such as the recent one about witnessing to trinitarians. Also, I liked how he few months back described well the (sad and faulty) reasoning process of those who give up on Jehovah and decide to become apostate.

Thank you, Shawn. May I have the honor of giving you this prize of Swedish September air stored in a brown paper bag! *hands over the bag trying not to break or open it* :ok:

Feel free to post when you come to think of other members of this board you feel have done well and who owe a thank you :yes:

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoy everyone's comments. Joining this forum has been like moving into a new congregation - getting to know the personalities, likes/dislikes of individuals.

I won't nominate anyone for a breath of Swedish (or California) air, simply because, lets face it, anyone not receiving an 'atta boy, or 'atta girl, from their peers could feel a little ache in their heart. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive to that sort of thing?

The Sciptures say. That we are all members connected to one body

We have the Head=shoulders= knees=&=toes etc. We all help each other out in many ways. Were would you be with out your finger nails to scratch that Itch.

Well I would like to start with Lynn for reminding us of the rules in the game & forgetting what game we are on.LOL

Greenfields for keeping him young.

Mr M:borg:..he has helped all so many of us with the techno gear.

Jerry for the laughs and the great love of knowledge he has both in the bible and the mags.

Pinkpopcorn for being a great source of encouragement.

Bohemia & RetroHelen enlightening me of my British ancestries. Vernalee & Mrs M. For there fun & cheecky comedy, Julius for his Idea of the positive thread :)o.

Hallet for being close to me In & pretty much the same Neighborhood,,Nikos for the dolphins surfing the waves Photo.

Not to forget Bob. I'd say did he come up with this Idea of the forum. Great Idea, & For changing his Avatar. From scary Villan to Mr Respectable.

If I have forget anyone you are very loved and in my:heart: :grouphug:..

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have to agree with Doug and Gabe. All of the people on this forum is like my internet congregation. I so much appreciate all those that Gabe mentioned--Lynn, Chris, Vernalee, Nancy, Chuck, Bob and on and on. I am in the same situation as Carol and I get so much encouragement from everybody. I check in every day and I love it!

Not to forget Bob. I'd say did he come up with this Idea of the forum. Great Idea,

Well, the idea is nothing new, and I like to think of it as a continuation of former JW forums that had come to their end years and years ago, particularly one that was called "Interchange" which currently is the title of our main forum - a tribute of sorts.

& For changing his Avatar. From scary Villan to Mr Respectable.

:lol1:

Man, people never gonna let that picture go :P

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I would like to thank all the current and former moderators who donate their time and diligently monitor this site to keep it safe for all of us as Jehovah's people to enjoy.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Well, you did look like you were about to go to the electric chair. :D

Stop joking finally and move somewhere else from your boring ordinary places. :hammer:

Here, where I live, every second man looks like Bob's previous avatar! ;)

Oh, BTW, thanks to everyone who makes this site interesting and positive.

There are so many bright and very interesting personalities here....

I do not feel like I'm too strange any more :chinese:

"Absolute rubbish”

Well, you did look like you were about to go to the electric chair. :D

LOL!

When I first saw that picture, I thought the name "Sluggo" would really fit! :)

• 1 month later...

I too, wish to thank the moderators for all their hard work maintaining this site. I haven't been here long enough to know everyone like some do, but I know that with all there is to do in Jehovah's work and in Satan's world it is amazing what you folks do. If you're an elder you have many responsibilities and parts to prepare, if you're a pioneer you have many hours to spend in the ministry, if your a single parent, oh my! May Jehovah bless each of you and may He help each of us to make your job easier.

I want to say how much I love Chuck/Musky. I find his sarcasm an absolute must in my life. I come here just to see what he will say next. It is fortunate for my hubby's laptop, that I do not have liquids that I drink by the screen because it would be under water by now from the many times I have laughed at something Chuck has said. :backflip:

I want to say how much I love Chuck/Musky. I find his sarcasm an absolute must in my life. I come here just to see what he will say next. It is fortunate for my hubby's laptop, that I do not have liquids that I drink by the screen because it would be under water by now from the many times I have laughed at something Chuck has said. :backflip:

I totally agree with you Chris..

I am learning to laugh,,When a joke is a joke. & when you in the wrong..You are good for a stirring.LOL.

I love all you guys. You have all made me feel welcomed. & like your my own family..:hugs::kiss::wave:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I can only say ditto to all the above comments. All are encouraging, upbuilding - a safe haven to come to - can't always get to it but I so enjoy all the comments. Thank you for letting me be part of the "online congregation" - had not thought of it in that manner but guess that is what it is. Thank you all again.

I want to say how much I love Chuck/Musky. I find his sarcasm an absolute must in my life. I come here just to see what he will say next. It is fortunate for my hubby's laptop' date=' that I do not have liquids that I drink by the screen because it would be under water by now from the many times I have laughed at something Chuck has said. :backflip:[/quote'] Ahh, another successful assimilation!

131021=7293-assimulated.gif

3rd assimilation:

pinkpopcorn

I want to say how much I love Chuck/Musky. I find his sarcasm an absolute must in my life. I come here just to see what he will say next. It is fortunate for my hubby's laptop, that I do not have liquids that I drink by the screen because it would be under water by now from the many times I have laughed at something Chuck has said.

I totally agree with you Chris..

I am learning to laugh,,When a joke is a joke. & when you in the wrong..You are good for a stirring.LOL.

I love all you guys. You have all made me feel welcomed. & like your my own family..

Yessiree I do agree. I have laughed, feel welcome, and like part of a big loving family!!!! That's all ya'all too!!!! Chuck you are a stirring sharpshooter for sure. You Bob, and Jerry.

Yep; you're top guns. :pistols: all'ya'all!

I love Grumpyswife for her heart, loyalty and caring attitude. Bob is so balanced in the way he thinks and he really cares. Jerry, not just a pretty face but a kind and funny person who is there for so many here. I love Anniebea for her loving ways and Linda L is so wise and tender. Tazzy is sweet to the max and Carol/Bionicwoman is fun and has a terrific sense of humor. David/Hermano is just my little brother with a heart of gold. Nancy is terrific and wonderful. It's late and I must sleep to come up with more names here. :crush:

• 2 weeks later...

Well... today was a hard day to me and I came home very upset

but

after I came here for a minute I feel like I must say a BIG BIG "Thank you! " to all of you... just for that you are here...

and I am sooo happy that Jehovah gave me this wonderful international brotherhood and this site

So... just Thank you! to everyone of you

:grouphug::grouphug:

"Absolute rubbish”

I'm so glad I ventured into the Chit Chat section and saw this thread. I know I haven't commented much for a while but I too enjoy coming here often, sometimes just reading and catching up on what's happening with you all.

I usually feel up built and I always feel safe. I have to agree with the comments already made about the great job the moderators do.

It's also nice to be among people who appreciate each other and who aren't afraid to express it. I enjoy the joking around too, just like in a big happy family.

My "online congregation"... That's an interesting thought. I like it. Who knows how much more important this forum could become as time goes by.

I hope you had a better day today, Svetlana.

:grouphug:I would like to thank the welcoming members for consideration and patience toward some of us elderly ones who may get confused at times and accidently touch a cell phone screen in the wrong place and have to start over! Thanks for not giving up on me! I finally uploaded a picture from my phone, but don't know how to get it on a post! I hope it is automatic! Thanks again-Bayly

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Hi Elizabeth!

It is not "automatic" but still not too difficult. Just go to the top of this page and click on "Control center".

Then look to the right and you will see your current avatar picture. Click on the word "change" right beneath it. This will take you to a list of pictures you have uploaded, hopefully the one you recently uploaded will be there. If it is, click on the "select avatar" box next to it and then go to the bottom and "save changes". That should change your picture to the one you uploaded.

:wave:Thank you Chuck~I think "the top of this page" is on a computer.My galaxy note has a 5+ " screen, but I had to go to the facs topic to get "control " area for avatars. I didn't see the avatar you use so I couldn't delete it, but I did click the picture of the sailboat I uploaded and selected save changes. Hope it works!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif